Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

This type of player should be banned...

Welcome to PoE trading 101. Tolerance for stupidity is tested constantly. I can't stand it, I over pay just to get stuff and undersell just to avoid trading all together.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 19, 2014, 4:11:09 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
Welcome to PoE trading 101. Tolerance for stupidity is tested constantly. I can't stand it, I over pay just to get stuff and undersell just to avoid trading all together.

I've been doing that too, while I still sometimes overpay to get the ennoying part away, I don't undersell anymore. I set a buyout on everything I am selling, if anyone comes with something like "but I can get it for xx chaos from anyone" I tell him "than go get it from someone else for xx chaos". I am done quickly with people that are constantly trying to get lower price. If I don't sell for a long time, than I lower my prices myself.
kiwi nation
"
solwitch wrote:

Spoiler
WTF DO YOU WANT THAN, .7 WTF IS .7 LOL... WHyyyyyyy Whyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Solwitch 1: random player 0

Well played, sir. Well played...
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
I must say that I hate trading because of that kind of people. THeres ton of bullshit in POE trading. Mostly people dickheads spamming chat that they want to buy orbs for double price or someone want to sell something and only take offers for shit not linked two socket carcass jack.

Simple rules: You want to sell something, write buyout. If its valuable item. Write b/o and C/o. Dont waste time of other gamers.

If you want to buy some orbs dont write WTB 1 exalt I pay 25chaos if you know the actual, normal price.
Actually, since OP paid 2c for the item, the random seller successfully made a above the average trade.

You guys are complaining about this, and yet you still buy from people with these kind of behavior, so it's not like it's gonna end anytime soon.

Last edited by Sygnano on Sep 19, 2014, 5:21:37 PM
This would be funny if it actually happened, but this is a Solwitch thread so it probably didn't.
I'll give you 1.7 thumbs up!
"
Ludvator wrote:
why? becasue it is annoying to trade with him?

my request "players who continuously post bullshit on forums should be banned" would be equally legit then

Pretty much this ...
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Last edited by Cactus_CZ on Sep 19, 2014, 6:05:34 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
I ask this specific type of player, "So how much is it?"

Player takes his time... 10 mintues later... He responds with...

Spoiler
1.7 chaos... or equivalent.

My reaction:

Spoiler
WTF is 1.7 chaos...

1 chaos, 1 fuse, 1 alch. But then again people like you exist who spend more time complaining on forums than in the actual game.

Also, it's your fault for not being able to do basic math (under 2 lol)

VI
"
inDef wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
.7 chaos/10

Funnier than OP. .7/.7.

Had to repost this. Classic.

VI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type