Please make asking for price checks in global a reportable offense.

And if people get reported too much for it (like 5 reports) - mute them for 10-15 minutes.

Global has devolved entirely into price checks, and it's unbearable. I like to have conversations with random people online to break the grind.

It's basically just like sitting in time out, they won't get in trouble or anything, this just NEEDS to be a thing for the sake of global chat.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
i lold global and talk? about what? there is only trolls nothing else
where else should people pricecheck? Trying to get a price in trade is an exercise in futility
"
Yerond wrote:
where else should people pricecheck? Trying to get a price in trade is an exercise in futility

Price checks are never ever accurate unless they're currency price checks, and even then it's better to watch A3 merc to figure that out.

The only accurate price checks are "Just another 1 alch unique"

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

Spam reports are for gold sellers. Stop wasting peoples time.
Use the ignore function.
Dont respond to price checks, if people want to thats their right to.

People have the right to talk about what they want as long as it's not a direct threatening attack.
Its called freedom of speech.
The chat UI sucks plain and simple. We need chats for PC and WTS and WTB and for people looking for a guild and guilds looking for people, add chats for people who want to quest and chats for people who want to do maps. Chat window needs to be a bit smaller and adjustable and color schemes need to be available as well.
"
The chat UI sucks plain and simple...

IDD.
The text is too large and the box is too small.
The box might be alright if the text is smaller.

Definitely need a modern MMORPG chat box.
Last edited by RootCookie on Sep 19, 2014, 3:13:00 PM
"
RootCookie wrote:
Spam reports are for gold sellers. Stop wasting peoples time.
Use the ignore function.
Dont respond to price checks, if people want to thats their right to.

People have the right to talk about what they want as long as it's not a direct threatening attack.
Its called freedom of speech.

Jesus christ I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley. This has to be the most passive aggressive post I've read in years.

I don't mind price checks as much as the forty people saying 20c afterwards.
"
RootCookie wrote:
"
The chat UI sucks plain and simple...

IDD.
The text is too large and the box is too small.
The box might be alright if the text is smaller.

Definitely need a modern MMORPG chat box.

Dont call it MMORPG chat box...

...D3 chat stuff was actually like the only good thing that game had/has.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info