D3DCompiler_42_dll problems,Failed direct3d Device objects and DXUTDevice failed.

Hello,

i recently bought a new rig and had just fully installed it. it runs every game fine except for path of exile. i get the error message aboven when starting up POE. i have look for a couple of suggestions on the internet but for now none have worked. like the delete confi.ini in the users map and installing Dx 11 and 9 and run the Dx setup in Redist.

i cannot post my DxDiag because it exceeds the character limit.

i really have no clue on what to do next. and i hope someone could clear this up for me.
post as much of the dxdiag as you can, or put it on pastebin and link it here.
thank you for ur reply this is the pastebin link

http://pastebin.com/1KMC0Ktp

also i must add that when i do try to install DX from the poe folder that i get the internal system error. and i cannot find a solution to the problem on the internet
Last edited by weetikut on Sep 18, 2014, 5:14:45 AM
The error message exactly was "D3DCompiler_42_dll problems"? I see you're in Steam too. Be more descriptive when you are asking for technical help please.

Try running the redist dxsetup.exe as administrator.
all of the error's stated in the topic are error's POE gives me when i start it up.

i have already tryed running the Dxsetup.exe as admin but when its almost finished installing it gives me the internal system error plz refer to DxError log in which i cannot seen any problems occuring.

i must add that i have tried some games that worked fine but as of today i found out that another game is not working aswell and gives the same error's so it must be something on my end. the problem is that i cannot figure out what it is.
Last edited by weetikut on Sep 18, 2014, 7:29:51 AM
"
weetikut wrote:
all of the error's stated in the topic are error's POE gives me when i start it up.

i have already tryed running the Dxsetup.exe as admin but when its almost finished installing it gives me the internal system error plz refer to DxError log in which i cannot seen any problems occuring.

i must add that i have tried some games that worked fine but as of today i found out that another game is not working aswell and gives the same error's so it must be something on my end. the problem is that i cannot figure out what it is.

Can you post the DxError log as well then? It's clearly failing to install properly, but without the error log, we cannot determine why... and yes.. it's your setup.. something isn't installing right.
1. Try to run Dxsetup in compatibility mode with win xp.
2. You can copy (unrar) directx dll's in PoE folder.
Unrar this Aug2009_D3DCompiler_42_x86.rar and Aug2009_d3dx9_42_x86 in main Poe folder.

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Last edited by Ekalindorskii on Sep 18, 2014, 11:25:05 AM
Oke i have had it with my OS. i did another clean install and got POE to work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info