[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hey Sovyn i get this 2 weapons from an amazing guy :D but sadly i cant use for some reason, there is anyway to use those with reave?

Last edited by fak1t on Sep 10, 2014, 9:51:03 PM
"
fak1t wrote:
Hey Sovyn i get this 2 weapons, but sadly i cant use for some reason, there is anyway to use this with reave?

You can use cleave with the siege axe, but you probably want to use cyclone with the soul taker. Cyclone is not better than reave for this build but since you have a soul taker already, might as well, as the mana cost is no longer a concern. Cylone is perhaps slightly more convenient as you don't have to aim it directionally like you would with the cone AOE skills.

cyclone - concentrated effect - melee physical - increased aoe - faster attacks - added fire (if 6Link)

BoR - cyclone - concentrated effect - increased aoe - added fire

Have to get some life leech from ring/amulet/gloves.
I will probably use with this chest,

This is my set atm, but since the leech mana isnt a problem anymore, what should invest right now?
Last edited by fak1t on Sep 11, 2014, 1:35:26 PM
"
fak1t wrote:

so my set atm is this since the leech mana isnt a problem anymore, what should invest right now?

Gloves or helmet. Looking for high life, defense, damage (attack speed, physical).

Get comfortable in maps for a bit with that setup. After a while, if you get bored, you will need maxed spell block if you want to do all the bosses (see my current gear which is slightly outdated but close enough that you will get the idea)
Update:

Setting up a MF Dominus/Piety gear set for my dude, once IR Gem leveled I'll have around 225 IIR. Not beastly, but not too horrible either I think.

Here's what I have so far. The amulet is vendorware, I need to buy a better one that has Phys Leech As Life, Fire Res, and IIR on a Gold Amulet Base...but I'll prob use Elreon to craft a Fire Res Mod, I only need 20% or so (though I do need to level up Elreon lol).

Last edited by K0rrupted on Sep 12, 2014, 2:18:15 AM
"
K0rrupted wrote:
Here's what I have so far. The amulet is vendorware, I need to buy a better one that has Phys Leech As Life, Fire Res, and IIR on a Gold Amulet Base...but I'll prob use Elreon to craft a Fire Res Mod, I only need 20% or so (though I do need to level up Elreon lol).

...And craft a small life roll on beast eye ring if possible. Looks like a good start my friend.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
K0rrupted wrote:

...And craft a small life roll on beast eye ring if possible. Looks like a good start my friend.

Heh, that too. One more reason to level up Elreon I guess.

I've been too busy with Vagan though, I need to get him to 6 so I can get the big hideout and put cool stuff in it.
"
Sovyn wrote:

cyclone - concentrated effect - melee physical - increased aoe - faster attacks - added fire (if 6Link)

Sovyn what do you think about this 6l combo!? concentrated effect - melee physical - Life Leech or Lgoh - faster attacks - added fire !? btw do i need to adjust my tree cuz of this combo!?

btw I could use Molten Strike os Lightning Strike as well, but if i wanna use one of those, my combo would be something like this Lesser multiple projectiles - concentrated effect - weapon elemental damage - molten strike - faster attacks - multistrike.
Last edited by fak1t on Sep 13, 2014, 1:45:40 PM
"
fak1t wrote:
"
Sovyn wrote:

Sovyn what do you think about this 6l combo!? concentrated effect - melee physical - Life Leech or Lgoh - faster attacks - added fire !? btw do i need to adjust my tree cuz of this combo!?

btw I could use Molten Strike os Lightning Strike as well, but if i wanna use one of those, my combo would be something like this Lesser multiple projectiles - concentrated effect - weapon elemental damage - molten strike - faster attacks - multistrike.

Cyclone is better than molten strike for this build in the endgame, especially if a soul taker is the weapon available.

The tree is the same.

You can use LGoH or LL instead of increased aoe, but I'd just get some leech on rings, amulet, gloves instead. We have so much block that a little leech and the occasional flask is fine. The increased aoe will provide improved clear speed.
Hi Sovyn,

great Guide, trying it out now. I do have a question though. In the stats you posted of your char there is one value I can´t explain to myself. Maybe it´s an outdated value, because I checked and it is named differently in my stats. Right now it´s confusing the hell out of me, because of your rather high dps. Am I missing something?

Main hand attack speed increase 356%

I can hardly see any attack speed increase on your gear and passives is not even close. However you managed to get 6 APS which I find insane :P

Appreciate if you could shed some light.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info