[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Just facerolled Brutus on Cruel in under a minute.
"
Route1 wrote:
Just facerolled Brutus on Cruel in under a minute.

*thumbs up*

Just watch out for Kole. :)
Used a bunch of Jeweler's Orbs on my chest armor today. I figured I would go for 5 sockets to have a decent chance for a 4 link (forget trying to 4 link a 4 socket). Took a few fusings to get it, but now I have room for another aura.

I had to use 20 armour's scraps as well to get the quality back. I did not get the 5 socket on my first roll with the jeweler's and did not bother using 20 scraps every time (too expensive), so the quality was a waste as far as socketing/fusing goes (as usual, in my experience).
Last edited by Sovyn on Jun 12, 2013, 7:02:49 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:

When I was using this build on Onslaught I actually blocked an attack from Kole that would have killed me.

Then I proceeded to RIP on Kuduku
Last edited by doroboo on Jun 12, 2013, 9:35:07 PM
"
doroboo wrote:
"
Sovyn wrote:

When I was using this build on Onslaught I actually blocked an attack from Kole that would have killed me.

Then I proceeded to RIP on Kuduku

Yep, with this build it is easy to get overconfident with monsters like Kole when he keeps hitting you and you take no damage. Then, BOOM. But, Kole will kill any melee build out there. I can take him most of the time.
Boy,i've found a Tabula Rasa yesterday,not sure if ill use,or sell,but 6L with no color req is amazing
"
msespindola wrote:
Boy,i've found a Tabula Rasa yesterday,not sure if ill use,or sell,but 6L with no color req is amazing

Good find. :) You can really tweak out your attack skill with that. Quite a loss of stats, but fun to experiment with anyway.
I made a video of a Merciless Lunaris 2 / Kole run today.

Link
Last edited by Sovyn on Jun 13, 2013, 5:08:01 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:

Link

With your INSANE high attack speed and awesoem dps, around 600? I assume, why cant you just life leech all your life to facetank Kole, or really any mob?
"
endbuster wrote:
"
Sovyn wrote:

Link

With your INSANE high attack speed and awesoem dps, around 600? I assume, why cant you just life leech all your life to facetank Kole, or really any mob?

Kole can't be facetanked by any melee build. :) At least, not 100% reliably. But, yes, I have almost 800 DPS on character sheet, and a strong physical attack so leech works OK and I'll be getting more of it. However, the build relies on random defenses, so leech is actually not that effective, because I stay full life most of the time and when I do take damage, it's in larger chunks. So leech is less effective in this scenario. If I stacked armor, granite flasks with certain mods, curses (enfeeble) and endurance charges instead of block (the more conventional approach, in other words), I would probably benefit more from leech. But, I don't want to work that hard (title is "lazy" for a reason). I don't usually bother with Kole, but wanted to show that I can do it because he kills so many melee types. The stuff I usually do is more like the rest of the fighting in the video, fairly easy mode.
Last edited by Sovyn on Jun 14, 2013, 12:51:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info