[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hey Sovyn,

Really looking forward for the skill point progression breakdown. It's now almost 100%, that I will start the onslaught league with your build soon in the next few days so.. :)

Also with the stuff you can buy from shops, the build have even greater potential.

Would like to ask your opinion on Lioneye's Remorse, I'm considering using one if I ever get there :)) - with this build our character can even look so badass which is always a big +1 for me -

Furthermore, I checked the passive tree you linked in your post and I wonder if the Heart of the Gladiator passive is worth more than the early Discipline and Training. The name is surely sounds more cool for this build :D

Thanks for making this guide!
"
Dreamer92 wrote:

Furthermore, I checked the passive tree you linked in your post and I wonder if the Heart of the Gladiator passive is worth more than the early Discipline and Training. The name is surely sounds more cool for this build :D

Good eye - that was a mistake. Just an oversight - I think I've been clicking these nodes for too long. /sigh. I'll be leveling soon though and will snag that. :)
"
Dreamer92 wrote:

Would like to ask your opinion on Lioneye's Remorse, I'm considering using one if I ever get there :)) - with this build our character can even look so badass which is always a big +1 for me -

Nice shield. Very rare I'm sure.

You would need two more blocking nodes though so it is a slight trade-off.

And you don't really need the -25 ranged attack damage with this build as they will rarely hit you at all....
Why not get Iron Reflexes? It would go well for your "defense" build, especially considering you're using an evasion shield.
"
Ironfigment wrote:
Why not get Iron Reflexes? It would go well for your "defense" build, especially considering you're using an evasion shield.

Thanks for posting! :D

This question pops up throughout the thread.

I have 27% chance to evade melee and 54% chance to evade projectiles. No way I'm giving that up for a little more armor.

It's a viable option, but my build won't go there. :)
Major update to the guide today: Progression builds for 0.11.0!

These include:

20 point progression build (approximately level 18)

40 point progression build (approximately level 34)

60 point progression build (approximately level 49)

80 point progression build (approximately level 60)

90 point progression build (approximately level 70)

100 point progression build (approximately level 80)

110 point progression build (approximately level 90)

I thought some additional data points toward the higher levels would be a good idea to better express my intent.
Thanks!
"
Route1 wrote:
Thanks!

You betcha. :)
Added info to the guide detailing the virtues of corrugated/vaal bucklers over ilevel 58.
What AoE Spell you reccommend? Also what with bandit rewards?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info