Rate my english

Yes you get to tear me apart here. Rating works like the US grading system. A to F. Have fun.

Spoiler
The nice ones get cookies ;)

I ask because school started and i need to know how much i will suck at english.
Still wonder if its possible to make one English thread that doesn´t end in "requiring" this single most selfish English letter, which is completely dominating this language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I find it interesting that other nations worry more about getting English right than America. I wanted to slap the shit out of one of my kid's English teacher when he used "Me and ****".

But it can be fun too. In a store I overheard someone use the "**** and I" wrong. I laughed the rest of the day.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I find it interesting that other nations worry more about getting English right than America. I wanted to slap the shit out of one of my kid's English teacher when he used "Me and ****".

But it can be fun too. In a store I overheard someone use the "**** and I" wrong. I laughed the rest of the day.

Jesus and Me?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
It can be Jesus and me.

The rule is take the other person out of it and would you say me or I. I am writing this. As for me, you suck. Understand?
"
Moonyu wrote:

I'm always amused that the vast majority of time online, when a non native English speaker says "sorry for my english, but here's my post about ___," it seems nine out of ten times their English is far better composed than those of native speakers.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
Moonyu wrote:
It can be Jesus and me.

The rule is take the other person out of it and would you say me or I. I am writing this. As for me, you suck. Understand?

But me I am friends with jesus
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'm not qualified to rate your English.

I'm guessing whenever I write down anything, the educated reader would shudder at how badly I butcher my native tongue. I hope that I can be forgiven considering that I'm a uneducated heathen.

In truth, I only started to write to participate in these forums. I used to be able to just grunt and gesture to get my point across before the internet became the most common way to communicate.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
I'm not qualified to rate your English.

I'm guessing whenever I write down anything, the educated reader would shudder at how badly I butcher my native tongue. I hope that I can be forgiven considering that I'm a uneducated heathen.

In truth, I only started to write to participate in these forums. I used to be able to just grunt and gesture to get my point across before the internet became the most common way to communicate.

Well, germans generally dont speak their own language all that well either. Hell, people have to choose between "Du" and "Sie" which in english means "you". I always go woth the former mostly whenever i can, some people get pissed though if you dont ask for permission first. :)

Bunch of cookies all around in this thread, gotta go to school in 20 minutes. See yall scrubs later. :P
, is my Nemesis.

The thing with Europeans is that we have a lot of chances to write in English, read English, listen to English, but we don't have so many chances to speak English.

It shows.

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info