Wrong?...

You can get those rolls on any armor. These hybrid rolls don't actually benefit you anymore than the regular ES roll because they are mutually exclusive with each other.
"
You can get those rolls on any armor. These hybrid rolls don't actually benefit you anymore than the regular ES roll because they are mutually exclusive with each other.

Can you explain how that does not benefit me to have a extra 43% Energy Shield which would normally be impossible to obtain???

Are you seeing before or just post whatever without seeing?
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by kasub on Sep 15, 2014, 9:20:15 PM
"
kasub wrote:
"

Can you explain how that does not benefit me to have a extra 43% Energy Shield which would normally be impossible to obtain???

Really confused why you keep saying this. That roll is not normally impossible. Not sure what more I can say to convince you. Three ES rolls are possible on ES shield. Hybrid stun recovery/ES + flat + pure percent ES. Each is a prefix.

Take a close look. It's an Armour/ES Hybrid roll on a pure ES shield.
It's NOT an ES/Stun Recovery roll.

edit: The master crafted mod, that is. A pure ES roll is missing on this item, which is compensated by a roll that shouldn't be possible to roll on a pure ES shield.
Last edited by Reizoko on Sep 15, 2014, 9:20:10 PM
Ah I see now. Didn't look at the shield after my first glance so assumed it was a normal ES % roll added.. well that's embarrassing.
"
Reizoko wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
"

Really confused why you keep saying this. That roll is not normally impossible. Not sure what more I can say to convince you. Three ES rolls are possible on ES shield. Hybrid stun recovery/ES + flat + pure percent ES. Each is a prefix.

Take a close look. It's an Armour/ES Hybrid roll on a pure ES shield.
It's NOT an ES/Stun Recovery roll.

edit: The master crafted mod, that is. A pure ES roll is missing on this item, which is compensated by a roll that shouldn't be possible to roll on a pure ES shield.

The shield already had two prefixes.

Flat ES.
ES%/stun recovery hybrid.

It was missing a pure ES% roll.
The armor/es roll takes the place of the pure ES% roll, except that the armor bonus doesn't actually do anything since the shield has no armor to scale. He could have put a regular es roll on there and nothing would be different.

This is actually much worse than a high tier es roll made through exalting rather than master crafting.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Last edited by JahIthBer89 on Sep 15, 2014, 9:54:04 PM
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:

Jesus christ, no.

The shield already had two prefixes.

Flat ES.
ES%/stun recovery hybrid.

It was missing a pure ES% roll.
The armor/es roll takes the place of the pure ES% roll, except that the armor bonus doesn't actually do anything since the shield has no armor to scale. He could have put a regular es roll on there and nothing would be different.

This is actually much worse than a high tier es roll made through exalting rather than master crafting.

You're right, my wording was bad. I meant pure ES as compared to Hybrid as in pure ES%. Not flat ES. My bad.
Last edited by Reizoko on Sep 15, 2014, 9:31:53 PM
Actually master crafting prefixes are not restricted to base item type, so if the crafter wanted he could have added a % evasion roll on this shield, for all he cared.

As people previously mentioned, that % es roll on the shield is a hybrid roll (not hybrid as in armor + es%) that gives 50% ES and stun recovery, the master crafted mod could have been any of the defense % increases, why the crafter chose armor/es is strange, but it doesnt benefit the item at all in any case, or at least more than the normal es% increase would have.

I really dont see the issue here.

edit: my bad, the hybrid roll is a prefix as well, doesnt change anything tho.
Last edited by Cataca on Sep 15, 2014, 10:22:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info