Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 3: Chin Sol Three Dragons Damage-over-time Ranger

Could you start posting Botw to the ggg youtube as well? Gamespot didn't have the **** decency to post the video on their youtube, and their site is still Cr*p. Or will you have to wait till sunday to post your video again?
Also: I don't think it's a good way of advertising the game. I think build of the week is more of community thing. And it even be scary to see the deep planning some has. I don't think that ep1 would make me play the game, It's hard to understand how everything works out. But ep2 could make a great advertisement.

Lastly. After looking at the build... I saw a marauder that used burning arrow with avatar of fire. So no puncture... But his approach of aoe clear if better imo. The burning arrow being weaker unless it crits, because it's not aoe seems kinda weak.

Had to edit my language
Last edited by dzjaulah on Sep 16, 2014, 5:46:00 PM
The thing with this build is that it really works with any of the bow skills. It is all about the passive tree and it really is a no-brainer if you follow the bow nodes. However, what this guy did with three dragons is what makes it distinct.

I also want to point out that this guy is using two 6-linked items which is not something you can reasonably plan for. He has different setups for 4-linked and 5-linked items in the guide and I suggest that this is what the build of the week should try to show rather than 6-linked (for most people fantasy ) items.
If you'd like to submit a build for next week's episode, just post it in the class forums!.
meh another standard build...
Another one of those trade chat/xyz builds.

#SFBOTW
This should be build of the year. So many awesome synergies.
Git R Dun!
"
Another one of those trade chat/xyz builds.
you could say it about any build that uses any unique xD
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Really well thought out build, job well done!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info