[1.2] Molten Ash Marauder crit build (decent survivability, excelent clear speed)

Heavy Metal build anvil and Carcass !!
Is there a chance that you post the info about passive skills from lvl 1-20, 20-40 etc? I wanna try this build but i dont know what skills should i pick first.

"
Passive skills:

Spoiler

Updated Lvl 86 tree (different route to Ranger section to include some int)
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAAAYB3AOHBLEJWAthFFIV9hjbGS4brRv6Hcoj9iThJd8nLyftKNsppTBUMfs0kzWSNe867T0-Pfw_m0d-Sn1KyExgTZJOKlb6WGNZ81uvXLBfP2J5Y3BlTWebZ6BsFm20bmluqnBycql4DXlofXV-vX_jgUGE2YcZh3aMz419kAqSfZPXlWaYb5tYm2qjiqQZpKypbqyqtfK2QbyfvYG-ir6nwQTBi8bY037T_NSP2L3bp9wj3Q3f7-Of5FHlz-oY7g7vDu_j8i_2SPcy-0X8S_zF_ro=

Build utilizes dual wield for attack speed bonus and easy acces to crit, dmg, attack speed and block nodes. With a proper gear (and decent dagger) it is possible to hit over 60% crit chance without single power charge and 700% crit multi. In terms of defence we have some armor and 48% chance to block. The build can be adjusted for more survivality while skipping some attack speed and damage nodes and taking life nodes. Also swapping the helmet for Bringer of Rain or adding The Anvil amulet (amulet works better for me).

Anyways when I look at this tree some of skills are unlinked its kinda mess could you fix this please?
Last edited by Shoxu on Jan 21, 2015, 9:47:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info