So I need a mechanical keyboard

Vic my PC got fixed, new SSD and shit.

Ok settled with this http://gaming.coolermaster.com/en/products/keyboards/quickfireultimate/

My bank account hates me.

Charan - I never ever use Voip and cherry Brown are not all that noisy, especially compared to my half broken membrane Logitech.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I have the Corsair K70 with cherry red keys. After installing rubber O rings under all the keys its more than 50% quieter and even less noisy than a membrane keyboard, but with cherry reds you sacrifice tactical feedback for quieter lower resistance keys - the keys have no clickyness to them.

Brown and Blue keys are clicky ones, but make a lot of noise and I needed a keyboard I could use at night while everyone else in the house is sleeping.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
I have the Corsair K70 with cherry red keys. After installing rubber O rings under all the keys its more than 50% quieter and even less noisy than a membrane keyboard, but with cherry reds you sacrifice tactical feedback for quieter lower resistance keys - the keys have no clickyness to them.

Brown and Blue keys are clicky ones, but make a lot of noise and I needed a keyboard I could use at night while everyone else in the house is sleeping.

Youre still using that old hunk o junk?

Spoiler
I still use a membrane!

So what new PC doodads have you ordered since we last spoke bhavv?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
None, Im also skipping another GPU gen.

Just dominos pizzas all week long, Im gonna be sad when this offer ends :(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 18, 2014, 2:42:36 AM
"
bhavv wrote:
None, Im also skipping another GPU gen.

I'm still running on GTS 8080 so watch out for that gen skipping, it can get out of hand lol.

New mobo, new gpu, cpu, new ram, jesus, it's pointless to upgrade my old PC any further

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

Also Direct X 12 is going to be taking after AMD's Mantle, with far less CPU requirement for games and more of the work will be done by the GPU, so I dont even know when I'll need better than X58.

I also want the full maxwell GPU which should be DX12, the upcoming GTX 980 is another overpriced mid range crap like my GTX 680s were.

I could use more SSD space, so maybe one of those cheap (per GB) 512 Gb crucial drives soon.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 18, 2014, 8:46:29 AM
Crucial MX100 made my ancient PC 6 times faster so damn, SSD can be addictive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info