Double Merveil is... Watery yo

globa/trade off when maping always
Did she get nerfed? I tried this once and I got both of them into the second form because I have no single target DPS and the room was COMPLETELY FILLED with those water tornadoes. There was NOWHERE you could stand where you wouldn't be taking damage.

EDIT: actually looking at the picture again I think the room was about to get filled up in the OP's case too. I probably didn't have as much DPS.
Last edited by TGeorge on Sep 15, 2014, 11:26:40 AM
Yep, pretty crazy.
I RIPed to her vaginal ice spears in a double boss, multi projectile Graveyard.
"
TGeorge wrote:
Did she get nerfed? I tried this once and I got both of them into the second form because I have no single target DPS and the room was COMPLETELY FILLED with those water tornadoes. There was NOWHERE you could stand where you wouldn't be taking damage.

EDIT: actually looking at the picture again I think the room was about to get filled up in the OP's case too. I probably didn't have as much DPS.

It was two of them is why it was filled, It wasn't a very fun time ESPECIALLY when my max resist was fucking 50+ sapphire flask
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
TGeorge wrote:

It was two of them is why it was filled, It wasn't a very fun time ESPECIALLY when my max resist was fucking 50+ sapphire flask

you are maping without atleast 75all res..? dat balls.....
Double merveil is doable as melee(what am using atm). Pretty sure her water funnels now have less AoE so that's the nerfed part.
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

What? This is rampage.....
Tried her in Necropolis on my eva/leech shadow before and after patch, noticed no difference in amount of fountains spawned. Place was pretty much all covered making dodging them a full-time job. I'm thinking next time I'll overcap on cold res and just stand in it (have only 65 cold atm because it never seemed necessary to cap it on this char).
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
"
TGeorge wrote:

It was a negative resist map T_T
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
gear check fights... so uninspired, never tought when i was in closed beta that GGG would surrencder to artificial difficulty like devours and bosses with no counter play.
IGN: Ziggro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info