Best Way to Determine Unique Values

I recently started playing again and I'm trying to figure out how much to sell some uniques for. I found the poe.xyz site, but as far as I can tell it just links to people's store posts in these forums, and the asking prices for uniques are usually not listed. Is there an easier way to figure out a fair asking price for uniques?
When you search on xyz, set it to only show listings with buyouts. Compare your uniques to the average asking price from other posters. Also be aware that some uniques can vary heavily in price based on the rolls of the item.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Thanks for the buyout info that helps a lot.
Just one thing, the items in poexyz are the ones that not sell xD
Yep... if you want to sell your item, price it substantially (maybe 75%) of the buyout prices. Someone will snap it up and hassle with the resale of it. Let them. It's work at that point and you can give them their commission.
How to evaluate a gem or a unique item: Select buyout only, enter, click on currency icon: You get the cheaper offer; to sell faster usually you use that value; if that value is too common, lower it.

Example: Most of the gems are being sold for around 1 chaos. I offer them for 2-4 alterations; I sell quickly (beyond) all the trash gems I find.

How to evaluate a rare item: You enter the value of the most impressive affixes and suffixes in the "minimum" box, press enter, click currency icon and BAM, best offer.

How to evaluate a currency: Keep trade chat open. At least while in town.

Feel free to say thanks, nabs.

♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Ask general chat.
As others stated already but I thought was implied. You also need to undercut all listed buyouts if you want it to move.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
(I was being sarcastic. XYZ sux. Bunch of sheeple posting their random guesses at value. You'd be better off putting images of currency on a dartboard and selling it for the first couple pictures you hit)

And a google search just shows you other people's guesses at what might be relevant. It normally gets you exactly what you're looking for. And usually if you just go the same direction as everyone when you're exiting a sports arena, everyone is just guessing at where the nearest exit is and following the person behind them. You normally end up at the closest exit.

There is wisdom in crowds.
"
marco150 wrote:
Just one thing, the items in poexyz are the ones that not sell xD

Fail logic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info