First melee non mirrored gear uber kill in Rampage (or ever? idk) VIDEOS

impressive. Looks like im respeccing my spec throw to reave/viper :P Do you by any chance have a passive tree for your build?
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
Respect.
Le Toucan Will Return
Massive congrats OP.

Bet you feel good :p

And its nice to see this thread hasn't swollen from the haters (looking at the etup 100 thread) coming in and claiming this isn't an achievement because you traded for gear. lol. wallys!
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
sirgog wrote:
Respect.
Huh?
Could you post your passive tree?
80k on a viper strike is... a lot :>
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Here is my tree:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUHHg5IEZYWvxmKGo8i6iP2JP0mlSoLLOEvbzBxMHwyATY9OkJHBklRSn1LV0t4TZJRR1KvVUtW9Vb6XfJh4mHrYqxjQ2egZ_xqjGyMbWxvnnBScFZwu3DVdoJ3B3fXelN9438rgwmHE4d2idOMNo19jb-Oio_6kBuVLpfQmhObJpu1nKSdqqLZpn-nNKxmrUqw2LGzshm00bVIuT7AnMDjwzrIDMgUykrN6s960NDUI9aK2HbZE9tu29TdqOOE51TndOjW7BjtQfDV8bPz6vVv9tr7CfzF_94=

As I've said, didn't make a video as i didn't expect to pass everything once i've passed the trio, plus i've never made gameplay videos and not sure if my hardware can handle it without disrupting my gameplay.
Maybe one day :)

For the next run in intend to use atziri's step for all the bosses, once i get some jewelery to replace my boots resists. I tried again yesterday but the servers were so broken i got 1800 ping nearing the trio every few seconds. Dunno if you guys had issues but my guildies said they had massive issues too. Well, next time!
Last edited by xNomadx on Sep 16, 2014, 11:38:36 AM
The one build I wanted to see a video of

Congrats, cant believe something non expensive made uber. You are the first to use a non 1000 exalt build!

edit/ can you pls post bandit choices? tnx!

edit #2/ why saffell for vaals but not for atziri? And why rotp for trio? specifically for fire aura of dual striker?

And how does your aoe from viper strike work? (it has no melee splash I noticed) Is the bino effect the aoe? Does the bino effect come from viper strike poison (I think I read Mark saying viper strike isnt considered poison?) or from adder's touch, or both? (if so, do they stack?)

sorry for all the questions, just rly curious. gratz again!
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Sep 22, 2014, 4:37:20 PM
Hey dude just wondering, but what is your skill tree for this character?
Answer two posts above. Take the time to read ;)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Well done!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info