sceptre of gods

i'm sort of confused on how to get in
I could tell you, but then that would be spoiling some of A3.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
:(
i did all the quests and i didn't get any item to unlock the door
Go back to the Barracks, find the entrance to the Sceptre of Gods, open it, enter it.
That's all there is to it.
"
Phillybear wrote:
Go back to the Barracks, find the entrance to the Sceptre of Gods, open it, enter it.
That's all there is to it.

Can't get in it's locked
"
snooby_ wrote:

Can't get in it's locked


Then redo your last quest. You should find the key then.
"
snooby_ wrote:
Can't get in it's locked


You need the key that drops off Piety.
"
oblomir wrote:
"
snooby_ wrote:
Can't get in it's locked


You need the key that drops off Piety.

Oh so Piety isn't in the sceptre of the gods? That's just a side zone? i thought that was the next zone the map was pointing me to.
"
snooby_ wrote:
"
oblomir wrote:
"
snooby_ wrote:
Can't get in it's locked


You need the key that drops off Piety.

Oh so Piety isn't in the sceptre of the gods? That's just a side zone? i thought that was the next zone the map was pointing me to.


Nah, I was confused by that as well. At this stage, the sceptre of gods door is the entry to the next difficulty.

The lunaris temple should be north of sceptre of god.


Speaking of which, will the dominus content be involved with act 3 or 4?

If it's just another boss battle, I can imagine it would be act 3 addon, but if its more than that...
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
snooby_ wrote:
"
oblomir wrote:
"
snooby_ wrote:
Can't get in it's locked


You need the key that drops off Piety.

Oh so Piety isn't in the sceptre of the gods? That's just a side zone? i thought that was the next zone the map was pointing me to.

You are so funny. You tell : "i'm finished all quest" and after: Oh so Piety dropped the key...

Forum's Troll? ;>
>>>>>> OFICJALNE FORUM GILDII PARADISELOST: www.ParadiseLost.gicu.pl <<<<<<
>>>>>> www.openSUSE.info | NOWE forum dla użytkowników openSUSE <<<<<<

GRIM DAWN: Loyalist Supporter