Weekend Stash Tab Sales

Will the upgrades ever go on sale again?
Noob question here regarding stash tabs:

Can I upgrade the 4 default tabs to premium tabs or is this only possible with purchased tabs?
"
Silvercircle wrote:

Can I upgrade the 4 default tabs to premium tabs or is this only possible with purchased tabs?

You can.
"
"
Silvercircle wrote:

You can.

Can you somehow determine which normal stash tab gets upgraded to premium? The last time I bought the upgrade it seemed like it was kind of randomly drawn. At first glance, I thought the last active tab would be the one that gets the upgrade but nope..
"
ToxDwarf wrote:
"
"
Silvercircle wrote:

You can.

Can you somehow determine which normal stash tab gets upgraded to premium? The last time I bought the upgrade it seemed like it was kind of randomly drawn. At first glance, I thought the last active tab would be the one that gets the upgrade but nope..

It seems to be random. More RNG. Surprised? lol

Haven't seen anything official to the contrary from GGG.
Will "Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab" ever go on sale?

I bought a normal bundle a few months back, and now I'd really love to be able to convert them, but being part-stingy and part-poor, I'd appreciate that going on sale too.
Casual Alt-Life is best Life.

Gen 1: Spectre Necromancer, Caustic Trapper, Righteous Incinerator, 3Dragons Deadeye, Elemental Raider
Gen 2: Flicker Blade Vortexer, Perandus Hierophant, Iron Commander, Poison Flurrier
Gen 3: Cycloning Slayer, Berserker Witherstormer, LL SRS Auramancer.
Regular Stash Tab Bundles are discounted by 26.6%. was WAITING and WATING AND WATING but this sale never came up ?

anybody else had the same problem ?
"
bunshun wrote:
Regular Stash Tab Bundles are discounted by 26.6%. was WAITING and WATING AND WATING but this sale never came up ?

anybody else had the same problem ?

Yes, I saw this as well. No daily deal came up on the login screen, and if you went into the shop and selected the daily deal tab, the contents were blank.
Don't know if the request(s) here had anything to do with it, but super happy about the Upgrade option doing on sale today! :D
Casual Alt-Life is best Life.

Gen 1: Spectre Necromancer, Caustic Trapper, Righteous Incinerator, 3Dragons Deadeye, Elemental Raider
Gen 2: Flicker Blade Vortexer, Perandus Hierophant, Iron Commander, Poison Flurrier
Gen 3: Cycloning Slayer, Berserker Witherstormer, LL SRS Auramancer.
I'm planning to create a guild for my buddies, and looking to buy some guild stash tabs. Are the guild stash tab ever go on sale or sold as a bundle? Thanks in advance for any answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info