Weekend Stash Tab Sales

"
Redblade wrote:
Bahh was hoping for the bear so I could have him roam my hideout...

Sad times!

Im waiting for the bear too!
Steam: teemu92
"
Redblade wrote:
"
I bought a premium stash tab bundle about 45-60 minutes before I saw the in game message.
I read some people in the past got the difference refunded in these cases?

Guys, would there be any chance of this kind of thing happening? I am not very rich, and would love to spent that points value on something else :D

Just mail support, they are usually very accommodating when it comes to things like this.

They need to implement something similar to League of Legends, where it automatically searches if you purchased said item within 5-7 days, and refunds the difference.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Could you please have a sale for Upgrades to Premium Stash Tabs? I would easily drop a bunch of points upgrading the tabs I bought through bundles if the price was decent enough, say at 10 points or lower.

Please consider this! :)
Regular stash tab bundle will be 110 points, i see wut u did there!
Join /global 5055 Reddit community channel
First game ever I'm happy to buy things in ! I hope nothing change and you never become a pay-to-win. <3
"
Levah wrote:
First game ever I'm happy to buy things in ! I hope nothing change and you never become a pay-to-win. <3

Same here. Fairly new player (about 2 weeks), stash already full with stuff. So, good opportunity to spend the first real $ and I'm sure, more will follow. Really worth it
I am nearly out of points now :o
is it sunday yet
Dayman.
was hoping for arcana or vampire amore set.. but i guess they are toooooo much mtx already and waiting for 1 specific one will take ages. unless they do a day of the deal comminuty vote, which one the community wants for the next day
was hoping for Icecrown MTX discount... for the last 6 months... srsly GGG we had spectral throw mtx 4x now and still no icecrown
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info