Items On Ebay.

To the guy that has already posted (And sold) items on ebay.

May your genitals be infested with the crabs of a thousand dirty whores for already screwing up the game and making it possible to pay-to-win.

To those who buy.

May you get incurable gonorhea...in your mouth.

Sincerelly,

Tand
Last edited by Tandimonium on Feb 5, 2013, 4:43:48 PM
"
Tandimonium wrote:

May your genitals be infested with the crabs of a thousand dirty whores for already screwing up the game and making it possible to pay-to-win.

To those who buy.

Sincerelly,

Tand

Well, honestly, I'm not sure why 3G thought that it might not exist just because they're using a bartering system instead of gold in the game. There will always be items in the game that people want but don't want to have to grind for so if they've the cash, they'll buy it on places like eBay or any other sites that pop up or already exist to cater to such people.

At least it will start to be a laugh for others when somebody pays real money for x,y or z item or items and they never get it in game and come around here to complain that they got ripped off. Hilarity should ensue.

No gold farmers, watch for the item farmers that will sell items for real money or sell bartering currency in game for real money out of game. This game unfortunately won't be an exception from that practice.
Last edited by CityBuilder on Feb 5, 2013, 5:03:56 PM
"
CityBuilder wrote:
"
Tandimonium wrote:

To those who buy.

Sincerelly,

Tand

Well, honestly, I'm not sure why 3G thought that it might not exist just because they're using a bartering system instead of gold in the game. There will always be items in the game that people want but don't want to have to grind for so if they've the cash, they'll buy it on places like eBay or any other sites that pop up or already exist to cater to such people.

At least it will start to be a laugh for others when somebody pays real money for x,y or z item or items and they never get it in game and come around here to complain that they got ripped off. Hilarity should ensue.

No gold farmers, watch for the item farmers that will sell items for real money or sell bartering currency in game for real money out of game. This game unfortunately won't be an exception from that practice.

We can still frown upon them for doing so.

*frowns*
No one thought it wouldnt happen (ok, im sure theres a few). Most educated folks "knew" it would happen. Still doesnt make it right.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Feb 5, 2013, 5:26:34 PM
dont worry allegro already have shet ton of currency/items and its selling mean = GGG losing money ;_;
Europe-Poland :D
MrJim Ranger 82lvl physical-build
MrJimo Templar 59lvl support-build
"
Tandimonium wrote:

To those who buy.

Sincerelly,

Tand

Do you realize that you are only drawing more attention to the ability to buy/sell items on Ebay by even making this post?

If you want those terrible things to happen to the people doing the buying/selling... how do you feel about people spreading the word for others to jump on that bandwagon?
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Last edited by Panda413 on Feb 5, 2013, 5:32:20 PM
GGG can contact ebay, and get the auctions removed..

other sites.. probably not, but ebay wont put up with it, if the owner of the goods pipes up and complains..

send the links to support as they might be able to put a stop to it
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
"
Panda413 wrote:
"
Tandimonium wrote:

To those who buy.

Sincerelly,

Tand

Do you realize that you are only drawing more attention to the ability to buy/sell items on Ebay by even making this post?

If you want those terrible things to happen to the people doing the buying/selling... how do you feel about people spreading the word for others to jump on that bandwagon?

Actually, I am bring attention to it so that others can report the items as I did. If enough people report the items on ebay, they will keep an eye on it like they have for EvE Online. There are very few in game items for that, and are deleted pretty often if reported.

So, report it.
"
JoannaDark wrote:
No one thought it wouldn't happen (OK, im sure there's a few). Most educated folks "knew" it would happen. Still doesn't make it right.

Agreed, it doesn't make it right.

I can only hope that we don't end up seeing the chat spam that was so prevalent in D3 and other games end up showing up in PoE. Nothing turns me off more than seeing "site xyz selling 1,000,000 gold for $9.99" or in PoE's case, maybe "Site XYZ selling 500 chaos orbs for $9.99"
Last edited by CityBuilder on Feb 5, 2013, 5:40:04 PM
"
I can only hope that we don't end up seeing the chat spam that was so prevalent in D3 and other games end up showing up in PoE.

This I doubt, as GGG has real humans at the console ready to mute. The others did not.

We can hope right?
GGG - Why you no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info