Slaydemkidz level 8 Hideout! - FINISHED!

Open for visitors any time, feel free to check it out!
at what levels do you get ghostly fog blowing leaves and whatever other effects as decoration? I am gussing 8? or are they purchased decorations?

oh and can you post screens of level 8 hideouts of masters? as long as you don't CLAIM hideout, you can view their layout without loosing your hideout.

do you have zana 8? or anyone have zana 8? cant find screen of zana 8 anywhere.
Most of those are level 8 decorations. Purchased decorations? Not sure what you mean.

I know you can check hideouts of other Masters without claiming. I might show to you later via stream. This is kind of the wrong thread.

zana 8? I never even tried.
Last edited by Xantaria on Sep 18, 2014, 8:45:59 AM
Someone already has level 8 Zana [Removed by Support]

don't visit hideout or you'll get lost forever in his level 8 Zanaless maze hideous slave mine tourist trap. Peace.
IGN: Swagstika, Damagement and Floating_Nipples
Alt account's IGN is Copypizza
Last edited by Damagement on Sep 18, 2014, 9:16:24 AM
come on, it's not that mazy!
Last edited by Xantaria on Sep 18, 2014, 8:45:36 AM
Detailed, good looking hideout. I liked it since the first glance.

Good job, Mr. Slay :P
IGN: RichMightyWitch
Thank you, wife!
The walls of bookcases are nothing special, but I really like that cave nook. It's very well done.
Casual Alt-Life is best Life.

Gen 1: Spectre Necromancer, Caustic Trapper, Righteous Incinerator, 3Dragons Deadeye, Elemental Raider
Gen 2: Flicker Blade Vortexer, Perandus Hierophant, Iron Commander, Poison Flurrier
Gen 3: Cycloning Slayer, Berserker Witherstormer, LL SRS Auramancer.
Thank you!
nicely done

Just the scattered books ... it looks as if you threw the same decoration a few times without cahnging variation/rotation, it is a repeating pattern. breaks it a little bit for me :-(
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info