[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

is Scion dead for this build ? = )

Will wait for your updated guide when 2,3 hits Neversink ^^
Decided to reenchant the helmet of my Voltarcher, from a rejuvenation totem enchant

Spoiler

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Decided to reenchant the helmet of my Voltarcher, from a rejuvenation totem enchant

Spoiler

GG, man. GG
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Got my Kaom's Scion up and running.
Note that the reason to run Kaom's is not to get an absurd amount of HP. It is to reduce to amount of HP nodes required in order to balance damage and HP.
I decided to forego the frenzy charge in the Duelist area. I don't think it was worth the investment as I had no need for the HP nodes. Besides the regen from Golem's Blood does nothing with VP, so it is essentially just a double HP node.

Here are the stats:
Skilltree
Level: 89
HP: 5.3k
DPS unbuffed: 25k
DPB selfbuffed: 63k
Res: 97/91/91/-60
Eva: 3.8k
Dodge: 42%
Spell dodge: 45%
Movement speed: 57% (+ onslaught)

Gear

Next up is to get the third jewel node for a 14 phys/4 IAS/9 all res jewel, to further overcap resistances and add a bit of damage. Further down the line is the Will of Blades notable and 2.3 adds two more skill points which probably will go to damage nodes as well.
I am still debating if it is worth getting Arrow Dancing without that much evasion.
Edit: this will probably be my tree @ 92 with the two extra skill points from the two extra ascendancy points in 2.3.
[Standard league - UTC +2]
Last edited by sevenOfDiamonds on May 28, 2016, 4:55:27 AM
"
Got my Kaom's Scion up and running.
Note that the reason to run Kaom's is not to get an absurd amount of HP. It is to reduce to amount of HP nodes required in order to balance damage and HP.
I decided to forego the frenzy charge in the Duelist area. I don't think it was worth the investment as I had no need for the HP nodes. Besides the regen from Golem's Blood does nothing with VP, so it is essentially just a double HP node.

Here are the stats:
Skilltree
Level: 89
HP: 5.3k
DPS unbuffed: 25k
DPB selfbuffed: 63k
Res: 97/91/91/-60
Eva: 3.8k
Dodge: 42%
Spell dodge: 45%
Movement speed: 57% (+ onslaught)

Gear

Next up is to get the third jewel node for a 14 phys/4 IAS/9 all res jewel, to further overcap resistances and add a bit of damage. Further down the line is the Will of Blades notable and 2.3 adds two more skill points which probably will go to damage nodes as well.
I am still debating if it is worth getting Arrow Dancing without that much evasion.
Edit: this will probably be my tree @ 92 with the two extra skill points from the two extra ascendancy points in 2.3.

pretty lowlife and lowdps tbh, im at 70k unbuffed pure phys with 4.4k hp without kaoms..

edit:// your jewels alone are crap, get critmulti / as -> as -> phys
Last edited by ddangreifer on May 28, 2016, 10:14:58 AM
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
xphailedx wrote:
Hello Neversink! I was just wondering how can I reach a higher DPS with my Tornado shot? My tooltip reaches only about 11k. it is 4 linked. I am running a 4 link lion bow, will the DPS increase simply come from the Harbinger and the 6 link it self or is there anything I can do or tweak to increase its damage? Sorry, I am not too knowledgeable at this game and I follow builds mostly.

Thank you,

Go to Privacy Settings and uncheck Hide Characters tab so we can help you.

Hello yes I have just done that, thank you.
Hi could I see your build? I am only brinking on 13k dps with my gear it would be great to see some insight.

Thank you!
Nice build
Last edited by chikikaku123 on May 29, 2016, 6:19:09 PM
"
ruhtrA_gniK wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
xphailedx wrote:
Hello Neversink! I was just wondering how can I reach a higher DPS with my Tornado shot? My tooltip reaches only about 11k. it is 4 linked. I am running a 4 link lion bow, will the DPS increase simply come from the Harbinger and the 6 link it self or is there anything I can do or tweak to increase its damage? Sorry, I am not too knowledgeable at this game and I follow builds mostly.

Thank you,

Go to Privacy Settings and uncheck Hide Characters tab so we can help you.

Hello yes I have just done that, thank you.

The first thing you should consider doing is getting a 5-link and a Harbinger Bow. The "Hits can't be evaded" is nice, but since you are a crit build, you want a high base crit chance.

In standard, you can get a 5-linked Harbinger with 8.5+% Crit chance and ~270 pDPS for about 1 Exalted.

Check poe.trade
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee

Hello yes I have just done that, thank you.[/quote]

The first thing you should consider doing is getting a 5-link and a Harbinger Bow. The "Hits can't be evaded" is nice, but since you are a crit build, you want a high base crit chance.

In standard, you can get a 5-linked Harbinger with 8.5+% Crit chance and ~270 pDPS for about 1 Exalted.

Check poe.trade[/quote]

Hi I found a Harbinger bow that has these stats:

40% increased Critical Strike Chance

77% increased Physical Damage
11% increased Attack Speed S2
+16% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier S5
+160 to Accuracy Rating??
crafted67% increased Physical Damage
total: +16% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type