[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I would like to make an upgrade to one or more of my current items, but i don't know what upgrade to make. I do not really care for chaos resist.

I have a budget of like 14 ex.
These are my items:
Spoiler
Man how the hell are we supposed to get more life on the new tree
"
Will you guys update the Skilltree BEFORE Talisman starts ?

Would be awesome to have such a guide when starting the new league with a bowie <3

Yep

"
ExoduSS_ wrote:
Man how the hell are we supposed to get more life on the new tree

It's still possible, yet it's a bit tougher (also kind of requires some thinking outside the box)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 7, 2015, 8:56:06 AM
I've been trying out a lot of different setups in the offline passive skill tree planner.

So far I like this one the most. It has 165% life, all frenzy charges, gross amounts of damage, 400%+ crit etc. The top downside is that it only grabs 2 jewel slots.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73p9decK_roKm7vjeOvEovzFp9QNjf7IW6-HdqGkTiohdmeg45_h20z_hs5KfQYjQzHBM3sU2sGNfsMzlLh07S5Tt7ZaGhut-WMFLdNvdctU_nrv6mK-p73mZU0-z702UUdHfjfUjb-VBedUMHztPwW11CPZxgiJJP3I3I19fyvo1jBxMpSa8f_ewUkj9jnUmybndN2ofwJdaP4dTZJ29zIBbWxLeKbgyqkx-rIZNj21SDpCoJ_Pep2qVYXUQmHrbIyly4RvelNirHX9Fr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFI=

For HC players, I feel like this variation looks pretty solid: 207% life, more flask recovery, more jewel sockets at the expense of some damage and a bit crit

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73p9de4O_rpW-vzFfysNjTnUMHxbr4d2dvfI3I19UUfdDU4qIXbjnzH6wUkj9j7PN9SNv5UF51QVIEz_hs5KfaCf_h1Nkr3m7T8FtdQj2cYIiST9LYMs6UMxwTPC7DBxMpSa8f_eGbSGswDu2sHDM7TF3ah_Al1ovqcqTXTtLlNaGgzyYqxLeKbgyqllTT8nR-IFLdNvpctsjDpCvTZKyCLieu-dqkd-bqqkOTY9tfLrYzWStUj-j9i91EJN4_4KhG-mV_JFdf064Ra_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSES8=

Skilltrees are designed for level ~90-92 characters.

(You need the passive skill tree planner, copy-pasting into your browser won't work)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 7, 2015, 9:46:39 AM
Honestly I was planning to go charisma to run Blasphemy.

By doing that, we can get easy +3 jewel sockets. I was also thinking about how the bow wheel compares to Aspect of the eagle,lynx,etc. They require the same nodes (9). Bow wheel provides more raw damage and AS, but Aspects provide some nice movespeed %, flat life and 50% crit. I feel like Nullification is pretty good if you only go for 2 points and take out sniper (25% evasion, 5% life, 8% all res seem 2 fair points to me). We need to know if mana leech is sustainable on an ammy now though. I am not running Will of Blades (might be worth it) because I'm running survivalist (personal preference; I run accuity, step and maligaro so I need some res).

The pathing for life though is horrible (see Revenge of the Hunted)

edit: if Spirit Void isn't worth it, I'm gonna roll something like this

http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4FLQW1CC4IiQ2ND6sRLxa_GYoZjhqPIXYi6iP2JIsk_SaVKgsuUzBxMHwx-jIBMpQ2PTfUOdQ6Qj7PQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVaGluvXWheRWHiYetirGVNbIxtbG_ycFJ07XXLdvd6U3rvfXV_An8rhMWE2YbOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-S85UFmvGbJpuNm7WdqqCfo4qly6bgr-uyGbVIuXy74702vea-p8EzwzPDOsSiyqnNmM9602_TftQj2cbawd2o45_nVOjW6mLrY-yw7T_tg-4O73r22vrr-wn8xf66_94=
Last edited by ExoduSS_ on Dec 7, 2015, 10:59:42 AM
So do you think it's gonna be nerfed or buffed in 2.1? I was planning to use this build in new league.
Slightly buffed
I can use blasphemy with HoA and Hatred and be able to double cast tornado shot (accuity op). I can grab more life at duelist now. 170%hp but I lose 1jewel socket
"
NeverSink wrote:
I've been trying out a lot of different setups in the offline passive skill tree planner.

So far I like this one the most. It has 165% life, all frenzy charges, gross amounts of damage, 400%+ crit etc. The top downside is that it only grabs 2 jewel slots.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73p9decK_roKm7vjeOvEovzFp9QNjf7IW6-HdqGkTiohdmeg45_h20z_hs5KfQYjQzHBM3sU2sGNfsMzlLh07S5Tt7ZaGhut-WMFLdNvdctU_nrv6mK-p73mZU0-z702UUdHfjfUjb-VBedUMHztPwW11CPZxgiJJP3I3I19fyvo1jBxMpSa8f_ewUkj9jnUmybndN2ofwJdaP4dTZJ29zIBbWxLeKbgyqkx-rIZNj21SDpCoJ_Pep2qVYXUQmHrbIyly4RvelNirHX9Fr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFI=

For HC players, I feel like this variation looks pretty solid: 207% life, more flask recovery, more jewel sockets at the expense of some damage and a bit crit

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73p9de4O_rpW-vzFfysNjTnUMHxbr4d2dvfI3I19UUfdDU4qIXbjnzH6wUkj9j7PN9SNv5UF51QVIEz_hs5KfaCf_h1Nkr3m7T8FtdQj2cYIiST9LYMs6UMxwTPC7DBxMpSa8f_eGbSGswDu2sHDM7TF3ah_Al1ovqcqTXTtLlNaGgzyYqxLeKbgyqllTT8nR-IFLdNvpctsjDpCvTZKyCLieu-dqkd-bqqkOTY9tfLrYzWStUj-j9i91EJN4_4KhG-mV_JFdf064Ra_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSES8=

Skilltrees are designed for level ~90-92 characters.

(You need the passive skill tree planner, copy-pasting into your browser won't work)

I don't know if the 'Will Of Blades' cluster is really worth it. I would rather take the 2 remaining 20% Crit Chance nodes instead tbh. But yeah we have to see when it's released and how they changed the numbers on support skills etc.
Last edited by dEus__ on Dec 7, 2015, 2:46:43 PM
Not sure if this is relevent but, Ive been playing this build since you came out with it during rampage, I started messing around with COH + IS + TC + GMP. Its very effective, and most importantly to me anyway slows them down so I can kill them if need be. I know getting life in this build can be a pain in the ass, as stated above how long Ive been with this build, I figured by now the best offense is a good defense here. Ive also been messing with the offline skill tree a bit and at level 95 Ive been able to grab 4 jewel slots and life and dmg nodes. With any hope at all they will take a look at the ranger tree in the future and streamline it a bit like they seem to be doing slowly with the other parts of the tree. Also Ive included IB in my TS setup, with the insane amount of crit and attack speed this build has it keeps me in an almost continued Frenzy charge state. I dont like to use BR and watch my health go down when no enemies are around to kill, so this is my alternative.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73oknecKYloKm9-YeOvEovzFp9QNjf7IW6-hpE4qIXbh20z_hs4GI0MxwTN7FNrBjX6_1cMzlLh07S5TzZhTu1oa-WMFLdNv6mKVzHXL7T--pzfUZU1RR702jb-VBedUMHwFtdQj-uvZxgiJJP3I3I19fysajejWMHGS8zKUmvH_3sFJI_ZW-jnUWyabJud03aheRX8CXWj-HU2Sqvhv8n_7MgFtbEt4puDKqaiioJ-yGTY9tUg6QsHYz3qdqhvIVYXUQmyMz92ly4Rv8Yp1_Ra_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BS

Still Playing around with this, hopefully with the changes to leech AGAIN I can get rid of the mana regen nodes and take more life nodes. It feels to me that with the changes to leech in 2.0 getting life in this build was made almost impossible.
Last edited by lizzrdd on Dec 7, 2015, 3:25:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info