[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Personally:

TS: hard bosses

speaking of which, most people adimt that frenzy is good single target skill yet almost no one uses it. I wonder what's the reason- poor(none) signle/aoe versality or mana cost or something else
Burn all the orbs!
Frenzy has very high mana cost with full charges, which is hard to maintain, especially if you don't rely on a mana leech cluster (no %increased mana leech/s).
Puncture once in a while, kite and TS more or less in the boss direction is much more safe. Rince and repeat until death
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Personally I usually get 7 frenzy charges on a boss before puncturing then going ham with TS. Before my frenzy runs out I poke the boss once with frenzy and continue.

Also I'll have to try SA+chain. You make it sound really good for maps. Perhaps I could switch SA+Chain out for TS+GMP before entering the boss room.
IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC
You can. That's what I do.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
TS+GMP+PPAD+PTL+WED feels lacklustre in many maps. Wondering if TS+GMP+PPAD+AFD+WED would be better
That's because of monster resistances. You're trading a setup that does high ele damage for another one with almost as much ele damage. Just try TS, GMP, PPAD, AFD, Increase crit chance. You'll crit more often, resulting into more damage & freeze and a safer build overall. Also give a try to Split Arrow, Chain instead of TS, GMP. It clears sensibly faster.
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Nov 28, 2015, 9:51:03 AM
I will test it out. I tried SA+Chain for abit, felt weak. Maybe because my TS+GMP are 20% quality? but I'll give it a shot with AFD and ICS. Thanks Panini.

EDIT: I take that back, SA clears stuff I don't even see. It's great for open maps but it's pretty shitty for indoor maps I feel.
Last edited by Evyx on Nov 28, 2015, 11:35:59 AM
Do people use lvl 21 main atack gems like TS, LA, SA, Puncture or mana cost is too much for too litle benefit?
Just wondering if its worth to try get lvl 21 gems for this build.
It's definitely interesting for split arrow as you gain one arrow. For damage only, you'll gain 1-2% so it doesn't really matter.
If I run Hatred+HOA+Enlighten, is it better to run COH+HOT+AM or COH+HOI+AM?

Assuming I'm running SA+Chain+AFD+PPAD+ICD for clearing maps / TS+GMP+PTL+WED+PPAD for bosses/Aztiri.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info