[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Ludak021 wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:
I'm poor, that's true, but seriously, don't bash me this much :S

Spoiler
Defences are for weak !!!

oh sorry buddy, I didn't mean that "you" are poor, when I said "you wear them because they are cheaper than rat's" I meant generaly everyone that is starting out. I wore them, still have them, because gloves I needed to replace them and wear Rat's were either too expensive or awful.

damn my bad, ofc no prob, I just am relatively poe-poor so I thought it's about me

anyway I didnt check but gloves with t1-t2 acc, flat phys and ias should easily beat maligaros's even in bare attack side I belive. It's just you know "they are maligor's", crit ranger uniform. That's dumb reason to wear them, but always a reason.

What bother's me it's I'm gonna get LC soon and resis on nearby tree are at 14% all ele left
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Sep 3, 2015, 3:36:17 PM
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Yeah,i have answered many questions here only to see someone asking the same thing in the next page. Over and over.
There is no point imo.

Meh at least we can compile all the garbage and put it into one post. I may make a supplementary post and then reserve 1-2 extra posts after to edit in, can be FAQ style. A lot of the stuff in the guide is nice but not necessary.

I did a quick skim of Page 270, first 25 pages, then every 25th page, then the last 5-6 pages leading to here. Very rough idea of what users ask for:

So ofc most of the time it will be a gear or gem setup issue, followed by 2.0-driven changes such as the tree, Frenzy charges (which lead to Vaal Pact questions with Blood Rage), and Quest Rewards, then into gearing.

Other issues include CWDT (expected to lessen after people realize what is going on), Sustian/Leech issues, then of course the famous Drillneck bandwagon. Lmao. Feels correct?

Only 3 questions about base Crit Chance and the like... damn that's sad.

The problem is people are too lazy to read or checking it out by themselves because neversinks first post covers almost all of this questions.
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
maniza wrote:
hello guys. this is my first character and i have to say i am having a blast. after a few months learning the ropes(and more than a few regrets). im putting the finishing touches on my build with the help of this amazing guide. im one level away from getting all the notables i need.and im happy with most of my gear. im at a point where my character is doin well in maps up to 76. so what i want to ask is: what do i need to do to take this guy to the next level? im thinking master crafting my bow with the new scouring trick that was just revealed(is it worth the 4 ex?). my gloves are prety crappy and i feel like i need more life. but i would like input from more experienced rangers.

ps: since i got my 6l i use artic armour to make up for my lack of life.so atm i can take hoa if needed.
also ice shot is not been used so i can take it out also.

thanks in advance.my profile is public so i think i dont need to post my gear and tree in the forums. if i do plz let me know.

Why not? For 4 exalted, you can make your bow much better.

BTW, do you really need to spend 15+ nodes on "Aspect of the Eagle - Revenge of the Hunted" path? Better spend those nodes for life...
Also, your gloves, rings and amulet have very low HP rools, and amulet doesnt even have crit multiplier on it....
And IDK why do you use Added fire damage and WED gems? Those arent the best DPS-wise.

what dps options are there to added fire damage and wed? im using those cause i have 20 quality on the gems. and because ptl is suposed to hurt my leech wich is not great atm.

as for the nodes i just followed the guide in that respect dont know where i could find more life i have picked most of the life nodes that the guide recomends.
Last edited by maniza on Sep 3, 2015, 7:35:43 PM
"
skuadak wrote:
You also left 2 nodes with multi at Lethality cluster. If this isn't for point urgently needed elsewhere and I'm not overthinking things...do you happen to die on phys reflect too often? First time I see someone avoiding multi, usually is other way around.

(Imo) you could take HoA out and use Arctic Armor, it's pretty neat "pocket armor". Also your Cwdt setup looks like you were tired off chroming for 3offcolour and just put whater there. (I know CWDT is pain on eva gear)

yea i will take the rest of lethality eventualy im just not hard pressed on damage atm. so i did need life so i took those 2 pts to invest in golem blood. i will take them back later.

as for the aa i started using that and i like it alot. need to get quality on that. and yea i will spam the helm to get at least 3 red color sockets. since my boots are corrupted havent taken hoa because i cant think of a good red gem to put in there atm.
"
skuadak wrote:

anyway I didnt check but gloves with t1-t2 acc, flat phys and ias should easily beat maligaros's even in bare attack side I belive. It's just you know "they are maligor's", crit ranger uniform. That's dumb reason to wear them, but always a reason.

You're wrong, even gloves with T1 accuracy, T1 AS and T1 flat physical wont beat Maligaro's in terms of DPS, not even close. And they wont beat Facebreaker even.
All that assuming you dont use "increased critical damage" gem though..
However, true power of rare gloves is that they can easily provide you high life roll, resists and leech.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
maniza wrote:

what dps options are there to added fire damage and wed? im using those cause i have 20 quality on the gems. and because ptl is suposed to hurt my leech wich is not great atm.

as for the nodes i just followed the guide in that respect dont know where i could find more life i have picked most of the life nodes that the guide recomends.

TS+GMP+PPaD+FA+SP+(ICS/ICD) are the best in my opinion.
Paper DPS may be a bit lower, but it's physical DPS. You can also always use PtL in last slot if you want :).

Try my skilltree (adapted for Ranger):

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B3AMeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQzyDY0UIBa_GY4fQSF2I_Yk_SaVKgsuUzBxMHwx-jKUNZI31DnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpaGluvXWhfP2HiYqxlTWyMbWxvO3BSdO11y3b3d-N4DXlofXV_An8rhNmGzod2jDaNfY1-jb-VBZrxm42dqqCfpcum4KlutMW1SLXyt7a9Nr3mvqfAGsEEwTPC7MMzxFjKqdNv037UI9i92cbawd2o45_nVOpi7T_tg-4O7w7vevPq9kj8xf66_94=
(109 points - 88 level)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B3AMeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQzyDY0UIBa_GY4fQSF2I_Yk_SaVKgsuUzBxMHwxnjH6MpQ1kjfUOdQ6QjrhPfw-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk3jTipQR1FHVUtVhVb6WGNaGluvXWhfP2HiYqxlTWyMbWxvO3BSdO11y3b3d-N4DXloeu99dX8CfyuE2YbOh3aMNozPjX2Nfo2_lQWa8ZuNnaqgn6XLplem4KlutMW1SLXyt7a9Nr3mvqfAGsEEwTPC7MMzxFjKqdNv037UI9i92cbawd2o45_nVOpi7T_tg-4O7w7vevJF8-r2SPzF_gr-j_66_94=
(121 points - 100 level)

See? That's how much life and life regenereation you can get!
It also solves all your STR needs, as a bonus.
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Sep 4, 2015, 1:07:34 AM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:

You're wrong, even gloves with T1 accuracy, T1 AS and T1 flat physical wont beat Maligaro's in terms of DPS, not even close. And they wont beat Facebreaker even.
However, true power of rare gloves is that they can easily provide you high life roll, resists and leech.

I see, I'm very happy about that as I decided Maligaros to be my gloves at all.
(always better do something for some acuall reason differen than "they look cool (although they do))

Burn all the orbs!
"
maniza wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:
You also left 2 nodes with multi at Lethality cluster. If this isn't for point urgently needed elsewhere and I'm not overthinking things...do you happen to die on phys reflect too often? First time I see someone avoiding multi, usually is other way around.

(Imo) you could take HoA out and use Arctic Armor, it's pretty neat "pocket armor". Also your Cwdt setup looks like you were tired off chroming for 3offcolour and just put whater there. (I know CWDT is pain on eva gear)

yea i will take the rest of lethality eventualy im just not hard pressed on damage atm. so i did need life so i took those 2 pts to invest in golem blood. i will take them back later.

as for the aa i started using that and i like it alot. need to get quality on that. and yea i will spam the helm to get at least 3 red color sockets. since my boots are corrupted havent taken hoa because i cant think of a good red gem to put in there atm.

If you need more life, I think you should take the 5% life nodes in the life cluster you have already gotten to, like bravery and golem's blood. Maybe many people will not agree with me on this but I think the 2 nodes in the Revenge of the hunted cluster (8% evasion, 4% life) is worth picking up as well, I always take the whole cluster when I play ranger, I like it a lot. Also if you want more life and don't want to sacrifice some dmg nodes in order to get that, maybe I would consider getting the three armour/evasion/life nodes in the duelist area, right above the bravery. Don't know if it's exactly worth it but maybe like a last resort it can be excusable? Dunno. Anyway, I would not take the only 4% life in Thick skin cluster, that's not worth it in my opinion, as I mentioned, you can get 5% life for that one skill point or 4% health + some evasion.
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

Yep, Crit Multi is basically the best stat you can get and they are not available on rare gloves.
Although until you have some currency to afford Maligaro's AND get your resists somewhere else (you want to max life rolls on gear anyway) - rare gloves are the best alternative.

"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

Well, you need 8 stat points just to get to those HP nodes (with a jewel node being a bonus).

But you cut out 47% increased Phys, 14% Attack Speed, 20% Accuracy Rating and 30% Crit (besides some other minor additions) from the Weapon Artistry cluster.
Normally it is not necessary.

The Revenge cluster is efficient as well in my oppinion.
"
daish0 wrote:

Well, you need 8 stat points just to get to those HP nodes (with a jewel node being a bonus).

But you cut out 47% increased Phys, 14% Attack Speed, 20% Accuracy Rating and 30% Crit (besides some other minor additions) from the Weapon Artistry cluster.
Normally it is not necessary.

The Revenge cluster is efficient as well in my oppinion.

Those 8 nodes arent useless, cause they give +60 str and +10 int you need anyway. Dex nodes are almost useless, on contrary.

Sure, you lose some DPS, but you gain access to most powerful HP nodes. HP bonus you get is well-worth that loss.

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info