Main weapon disappeared in game.

Hi,

I had a Kaom's Primacy equipped to my main character and when I logged in today it was gone. It seems to be bugged as I can see it in my character screen here in the website. It is not equipped to another slot. Can something be done about it?

Thank you.

Spoiler

Last edited by Batcanada on Sep 4, 2014, 11:21:43 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Checking the website, it looks as though you picked the item up onto the cursor before logging off, and it's still there. When you log in, it should still be on your cursor ready to be put back down in your inventory.
Hi There,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have tried this and it didn't work. I can click anywhere, pick another item and even equip another weapon in both slots but the Kaom does not appear again.

Thank you.
Odd. I can definitely see it on your character's page when I view it - It has leap slam and enduring cry socketed in it, hovering in the upper left rather than in a slot, which is usually where items are shown if you have them on the cursor.
At least this indicates the item still exists, as it's still showing all it's data to me. I'll ask around and see if anyone can help sort this out.

EDIT: Mark2 informs me that items left in a crafting bench also display like that - the item might have been left in one of those?
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Sep 4, 2014, 11:53:55 PM
Glad to known it was not lost =) Thank you very much for the help.

And alas, that is where it was. Stuck in a random crafting bench! Sorry for my mistake and thanks again for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info