Double Strike 118k Spectral throw 11,3k -1,3.1 patch

Do you think 2h ST work better with axes than swords now or is it a matter of preference? Awesome build btw.
Last edited by KainRa on Sep 12, 2014, 8:07:26 AM
Good build
but the base is in weapon.

With this axe even if you put random the passive notes you will survive in game
"
KainRa wrote:
Do you think 2h ST work better with axes than swords now or is it a matter of preference? Awesome build btw.

When i bought the axe was second in server and axes had the best top dps. Atm dont know if still axes ar better dps from swords, but even if they are not i wont change weapon^^
Last edited by Kelgar7778 on Sep 12, 2014, 9:04:40 AM
"
Amandas wrote:
Good build
but the base is in weapon.

With this axe even if you put random the passive notes you will survive in game

My opinion is that the whole gear helps for this dps and to survive but yea you can say that axe gives a very good boost to dps.

The last nodes will go on dps cause i dont need anything else. So i just gonna update the dps from now on and thats why i typed on the title Final spec.

Cheers
93lvl and update spec and dps

Cheers
Would an RT version just using spectral throw, no double strike, be viable ?
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
double post
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Last edited by Auxion on Oct 18, 2014, 7:45:23 AM
"
Auxion wrote:
Would an RT version just using spectral throw, no double strike, be viable ?

I have tried it but you get more dps without RT and anyway my accuracy is 90% so the possibility to loose hits is very low.
for the bandits missions what did you get?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info