Plasmabitch - Facemelt Almost Everything [RF+Incn+AA+EB+MoM]

Build removed. 2.0 is out and the build is dead.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jul 22, 2015, 5:26:41 PM
This looks like a ton of fun. Hopefully this build gets some attention. I want to know the details!
Yeah, totally interested in gear or gems + links.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
Build looks like a ton of fun, hope to see more info soon.
i'd love to see more info on this
Hi all, thanks for taking an interest! I updated the original thread by adding the Tutorial section. I'll probably add more imagery so it's a bit easier to follow.

Edit: updated the no level 21 purity of fire section.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 7, 2014, 11:19:06 AM
Thank you for the detailed tutorial. Very well made. What did you do with the bandits? Or did I miss that?

Edit: I did miss it. Sorry.
Last edited by Kizie on Sep 7, 2014, 11:37:22 AM
Thank you - it was my first go at a build guide so hopefully it makes sense.

"Oh and kill all the bandits." is all I wrote under the Leveling sub-sub-section. You need all the points you can get :)

I also adjusted one critical point if you don't have a 21 purity of fire. The instructions are now correct.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I'm really interested in trying this build out. Do you think it could work with a 5L Carcass Jack? Also, why don't you pick up Iron Reflexes?

edit: forgot to ask what amulet you're using
Last edited by KPLEEZY on Sep 7, 2014, 6:20:14 PM
"
KPLEEZY wrote:
I'm really interested in trying this build out. Do you think it could work with a 5L Carcass Jack? Also, why don't you pick up Iron Reflexes?

edit: forgot to ask what amulet you're using

Ah I forgot to link the amulet

- I updated the guide thanks for pointing that out.

I didn't get IR because my chance to dodge is 23% (from Alpha's evasion, Reflexes cut-over passives, and the bonus on my amulet) vs - if I recall - only a 3% or 4% gain in damage reduction when I picked up IR just to test it out. So in my case based on the gear I am in favor of keeping that dodge over the negligible gain in damage reduction.

Yes Carcass Jack will make your RF stronger but you will take harder punches - meaning it might actually make sense to get IR with it since you will be lacking in armor. Armor is really important to take those hits since the build does not give you a whole lot of life. If you can't get your damage reduction high enough you may need to opt for Enfeeble as one of your primary curses.

Temp Chains + Enfeeble + MoM is a crazy combo if you need safety and damage reduction.

Edit: the other point to note is that the tolerance for being able to sustain RF is so thin that you will either need to level up beyond 92 or sacrifice PA to get IR. This is also assuming you can get a level 21 purity of fire. Otherwise your other options are to level up to get IR, take the 2 int points instead of the 4 point Fire Walker path (which nerfs your damage), or use Empower which will let you keep the passives by lose a 60% aura (haste).

Not a lot of wiggle room unfortunately.

Lastly, yes a 5L will work - you just won't use Add Chaos Damage or Fire Penetration.

I also added a video showing the difference between level 20 and level 21 purity - and the hoops you jump through. And I also added an Empower alternative workaround.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 8, 2014, 4:15:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info