[1.3] Chin Sol trapper [Bloodlines 65] (rip Beyond lvl 87 )

started some [1.3] brainstorming for this character.

I might like to start bloodlines with this marauder.
@Minstrelshadrak
Hey man, love the builds you got going, saw this and the ranger one (crit based).

Was thinking of doing a burning arrow build and I found myself here :D. Might do this or something simular as my first build. Look forward to your findings and advice.

Few questions:
Do you prefer this or the ranger one?
Is there anyway to get arsonist, quite a strong node 24% fire and 1% life regen. (top left of the marauder)
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
"
Dracule wrote:
Do you prefer this or the ranger one?

The crit ranger was a blast playing. Amazingly Tanky in the end (finished = HC viable). There are 2 major obstacles to get there.... dying is one of them, and the other is getting rich for good gear.

So for softcore nothing can stop you. But for HC i got a feeling this is better for a second character on a new league.

I'm really confident of getting end game with searingbond. (can basicly use any other HC leveling build). Hence I will start off with that. Only one obstacle there, getting a good bow or Chin Sol (usually around 10c orso, it isnt used that much).

So in answer of your questions; as first char marauder and as second the ranger.

"
Dracule wrote:
Is there anyway to get arsonist, quite a strong node 24% fire and 1% life regen. (top left of the marauder)

Pre Chin Sol (and resolute technique) you will have it. Because of techique i walked on the left side skipping it.

Probably best take take it anway, comparing to "holy fire" top templar,
depending on your int requirement,

[5 nodes] 20 Int + 75% burn <<<< 20 str + 40% fire + 1% regen

Im assuming most variations will have it.
@Minstrelshadrak
Thanks for the response. I was having a play around with the skill tree. Im going to start on the SC league in the 3month and decided having >130% hp would be fine. I think im going to settle on this build.

154% armour, 156% life. This is roughly a level 85 build.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
"
Dracule wrote:
Thanks for the response. I was having a play around with the skill tree. Im going to start on the SC league in the 3month and decided having >130% hp would be fine. I think im going to settle on this build.

154% armour, 156% life. This is roughly a level 85 build.

couldnt read your skill link. Aah this one:
pm'ed url

about Torment league:

"these spirits flee when encountered and imbue nearby monsters with dangerous powers, which improves their item drops."

I'm assuming a spirit will run into fresh new packs that will enable you to proliferate their low resis ignites onto the spirit. Will be good fun.

If I'd go to torment I'd heavily invest in movement
to chase these spirit and increase clear speed. Possibly around the point blank skill node: Celerity and then Iron Reflexes. The extra dex picked up there won't hurt either.
(If you take a sour bite of skill nodes perhaps even Art of the Gladiator.)

Atm I keep thinking about the templar nodes. You're picking up 10% chance to shock and freeze.
SO what offskill to use? Take up EE or go black gleam for full non fire damage. brainstorming on that one.

I'd go for something like this if you can spare the fire/ele % dmg. Witch AoE nodes, abit more dex & move.
40% AoE IR Move
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Dec 9, 2014, 2:04:07 AM
currently level 65 on Bloodline league... ooh so close :)
@Minstrelshadrak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info