- = [ 1.2 Beyond ] Righteous Fire Discharger = -

"
Zerber wrote:
Doon cuebiyari is better than doryani's catalyst for this build because pure increased damage increases fire and burning damage (proven by RF builds).

Warlord's Mark is definitely worth testing. I'm not too sure about doon being better. It does give you +1 socket, but don't forget that doon's "elemental damage" also double dips on burning. 100 ele is the equivalent of 800 strength, not only that, but it also gives you free life leech - I believe Catalyst to be better, but doon to be a very reliable stepping stone.

"
Zerber wrote:
put a Daresso's Defiance on and turn into a red chainsaw of death. Your RF starts the machine with one or two white death and than you just keep hitting the discharge key.

Lol, definitely wouldn't do this on hardcore/beyond, but it certainly does sound like fun.
Last edited by lucksickle on Sep 29, 2014, 9:00:52 PM
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
Zerber wrote:

Warlord's Mark is definitely worth testing. I'm not too sure about doon being better. It does give you +1 socket, but don't forget that doon's "elemental damage" also double dips on burning. 100 ele is the equivalent of 800 strength, not only that, but it also gives you free life leech - I believe Catalyst to be better, but doon to be a very reliable stepping stone

Well doon has more dps at 800 strength because it gives you extra 10% ele damage and has better cast speed roles. Doryani's is saver with its build in life leech but I never had a problem leeching wiht warlords mark.
I have been building my own RF Discharger. Going for max block and Str. Here is my gear:

Those boots were so damn lucky. I'll be using purity of lightning after I get some more mana reduced.

And skill tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfDPcSaRLhFE0UUhZvFxwaOBo-Gmwb-hynJKol3ycvJ9Un7SkuLdIu_zWSNuk62DwtQYdGaUd-SshM_1BQU6VUSVhjWK9eE14fXz9gS2EhZU1mnmwWbqp07XgNeWh673y4fLuDOITZhO-HGZBVna6iAKIPpBmkrKeEqWipbqyvr2y18rc-vJ--isAawQTDhsQVxFjE9sWKxq7G2Ni94urjauOf55Hp1ew47w7vfPAf8azyL_no-tL8S_4K

I have something like 915 strength at the moment need to get another ring though. Kaom's might be an option, but atm I am corrupting high hp, high str, dual res high armor chests with 4L just to get that +1 max res.

Btw. Vaal molten shell rocks!
IGN: TyttoJokaLeikkiTulella | Pesukone
Last edited by Jakeke on Sep 30, 2014, 4:59:11 PM
I think you're on to something, going pure strength might be the best route. Vaal Molten Shell actually does sound pretty darn dope.

On another note, my friend died at 84 lol - sadly, not to game content, but rather to partying with a friend who had conduit and frenzy/power charges. He one shotted himself on a reflect pack (not sure if crit or not) Regardless, watch out for that!
Last edited by lucksickle on Oct 9, 2014, 9:54:43 PM
u say it is a beyond build but ur gear is from standard league. did u link it after u ripped? why did u rip?
"
coolmccool wrote:
u say it is a beyond build but ur gear is from standard league. did u link it after u ripped? why did u rip?

Oh hey, I played this during beyond, ripped, and then made the guide.

I died to my bad internet connection since I live in a shit country.

My friend got to 84 with this same build on beyond, he died to a reflect pack because his friend was running conduit and power/frenzy charges.
I haven't been playing PoE lately, however, I did manage to tinker with this same concept in standard. After borrowing some ideas (raizqt's incinerator, romira's + incinerate, pure str, lightning coil) I've brewed what I consider to be my strongest character yet.

Despite being brewed in standard, I can certify this is HC-viable as I can crit discharge on a reflect pack and take close to no damage from it. My biggest gripe is that 5 link lightning coil (str-dex) would require BBBBR sockets to accomodate for:

Discharge
Proliferate
Chance to Ignite
Added Lightning (quality, shock)
Iron Will

Without further adue:

Gear
Spoiler

Ignore the fact that my flasks are shit lol.

Passives

Spoiler

Bandits are:
+life
+passive
+endurance charge

Budget 92 point build:

All possible points in range:

As you can see, this build accommodates best as Scion, due to the flexibility it offers. Templar 'could' be better, depending on if you want to skip on the scion flexibility in exchange for a 40% mana regen node instead of +12 starting life node do keep in mind that you'll take a couple levels more before being able to assemble the build at a start. Marauder and Duelist are both possible choices as well, but neither are optimal.
Last edited by lucksickle on Nov 13, 2014, 3:33:24 PM

lol, 300 chroms. I think imma quit on this plan :p

I lied lol, took me 50 chroms more (350 total)
i too spent a while trying to combine the builds i wanted to do again and came to RF Discharge. my gear is still a work in progress but basically what you can look for at endgame. im still on the fence with belly vs koam, i don't have a koam yet so i haven't been able to do any testing. i went avatar of fire for free frenzy charges. i have super low amount of life still because i was going to respec my main lvl 91 into this but rip'd and rolled discharge rf from the get go, currently only lvl 79 because i haven't had the time to really punch into maps yet but i have gone into 76's just fine, AR is still an issue and i get chunked by frogs sometimes, going IR seems like a waste of points, id rather just regear into pure high roll ar gear, but time will tell if i can find the right pieces or not.

give or take 4.3khp 8.8kdps with gems still leveling
really need the gloves to be AR so i can put my auras in them and find/get/ test a koams heart
tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecCcQPGBLMFLQYOCfYMXxEPEuEUcRSwGS4aOBpVHKchsCfVJ-0o-i3SLpQu_zT3Nug6WDrYPC1Bh0WdTC1M_1BQU1JTpVPfVbVVxlcNWNtfKl8_YEthIWP9ZKNmnmh0bBZ0VXTteu98u4IegseE2YTvhxmPRpBVkc6UoJeFmuCbg5uhns2iAKIPpwinMKeErJivbK-Ntz64k8AawQTEWMT2xYrGrtIh2E3Yvdlh2mLbC-vu7DjwH_Fs99f56PxL_go=

i still need to pick up the templar burning nodes cluster and the rest is just more life nodes, with the possibility of taking the cannot be stunned node until i reach a higher life pool
gl its a fun build thats for sure and i barely even do burning damage right now and still 1 shot the bosses in most cases so far
member since 0.9.13i

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info