Optimized WoE + BoR dual strike duelist [1.2.x] "Then We Doubled It"

You all sound like you have an 8 lb poop stuffed balloon banded to your necks when you say a build with BoR, WoE, and SoL needs more defense.

@Etherfire

At what point did you think your experience of 1 character over level 28 was going to grant enlightenment. You are playing on Standard League. This build was made day 1 on a fresh economy.

You're saying that someone should run blood rage perfectly for no reason, other than they should. Blood rage is an option. One that costs more currency/skill points and sacrifices DPS for it's utility in this case.

Being "tanky" isn't what you strive for. You just want to have enough defense to live, then increase your damage output as much as possible.

Any build with Wings of entropy isn't the end all be all. It's a great first character in a new league due to budget.

The OP didn't spend more to make it something it's not. Like you or the other closed minded ignorant mouth breathers posting garbage here.

He spent more currency to do 2 million dps on another character. He even came back to check on you plebs to let you know he did.
IGN @ExileProz
Calm down mate.

In no way did I say that this is a bad build.
I was just saying that it is a different build. Hell, even I don't play Zivko's build because it has pretty low DPS.
Maybe it's forbidden to give any feedback from experience gained by playing a similar character, be it my only high level one.
My congratulations to the OP for building a character that does 2m DPS.
XD
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Calm down mate.

In no way did I say that this is a bad build.
I was just saying that it is a different build. Hell, even I don't play Zivko's build because it has pretty low DPS.
Maybe it's forbidden to give any feedback from experience gained by playing a similar character, be it my only high level one.
My congratulations to the OP for building a character that does 2m DPS.
XD

dude, you were dissing on the build for the sole reason it didn't go all out defense like a "woe build should be". the other dude as pointing out your short sightedness since a WOE doesnt HAVE to be maxed defenese to still be able to atrizi and end game maps. hell, look at zivkos forum right now, there are dudes who are running atrizi with 4k health cuz the dps is so shit in that version.
I feel like no one is doing this build. well, I am nearing level 67 and will post my stats soon.
Level 70...tearing through maps...

my gems are all shit still and my gear could use more health but it seems tanky enough. running rainbowstriders with a 3%+ stone of laz.

dps with splash is 24k already. very fun build.
Hey Tidus,

Did you really kill atziri? I can do maps easily but have never tested myself against atziri yet. Not sure when I should go try. dom is a joke so I am not sure what I can really use as a standard of preparation.
For those who are doing this build. fuck dual strike. go for concentrated effect, cleave, multi, and blood magic. MUCH better dps and you get splash. win win.
You should get rid of blood magic and get mana leech on your gear. With this build you should be able to get over 60-70k on cleave with conc effect, not counting any buffs.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
You should get rid of blood magic and get mana leech on your gear. With this build you should be able to get over 60-70k on cleave with conc effect, not counting any buffs.

yeah, I am really seeing this. I just tried it last night and I could not sleep. But I am not sure how I want to change my skill tree to include mana regen and sovereignty in my build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAecJWBHVFCAUUhiRGNsaOBpVHcokmycvJ-0o2zGeMgk0kzWSNe826DrhOu08LUF0R35KyE4qTjJQR1ivWfNZ_luvXLBfP2EhY3Bko2VNbBZsRm20bmluqnJscql2K3gNfNl89YCKgUGE2YcZh2qKIpBVkGyZK5stpKymV6cwp4SpbqmUrKq18rZBtz68n72BvqfAGsCmwPPBBMGLxPbGrtP82L3bp9_v45_lve8O7-PyL_JF9lX3TfxL_go=

This is my build at the moment. Any idea on what I should regret so I can run sovereignty and get some mana regen nodes? I am thinking about sacrificing some damage nodes to be able to get the mana regen nodes and possibly go to sovereignty. But sovereignty may not be needed...hmmm. how much mana regen do I need on the nodes to be able to run this build? I am thinking about taking the mana regen near duelist and the shaper near scion.
Last edited by sighlight on Oct 20, 2014, 5:49:31 PM
"
Etherfire wrote:

really? 60k? that sounds way too high especially if you arent even counting buffs. wtf. can i see your tree and gear? what's your level too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info