1.2.1b Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.2.1b
  • The Cast on Death support gem has been changed to only provide area of effect and damage bonuses while the character is dead.

Impressive fix speed, but really, I wish you guys were this quick to jump on bugs that kill player characters, rather than their enemies. Elreon's game-crashing summons were in the game for several days. :\
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
Nice stuff, i was already wondering if it is intended to have 20 rare devourers in black forest normal :P
I was feeling like 4 rare Devourer mobs at the same time was a little too many... Thanks for the patch.
IGN: TheNegusRuleEthiopia
"
Dragol wrote:
"
RedxWolf wrote:
"
Ciclonos wrote:
Hi, next update fix "Lost in Love" quest?

What's wrong with it?

If you get Tolman's bracelet before freeing Clarissa, the quest never disappears from your quest log.

I freed Clarissa before getting Tolman's bracelet and the quest does not disappear for me.
I got the sewer keys from Clarissa, opened the sewers but the quest is still here asking me to talk to Clarissa to get a reward.
ggg can you plz explain cast on death for me? why did you even made it?
"
shado71222 wrote:

This.

Every time anyone finds a use for it, that use gets shot down. Can't we just remove this gem and replace it with something worth while? Since you clearly don't want us to use it, do we really need to waste game resources for it any more?
"
fireinakasha wrote:
"
shado71222 wrote:

Every time anyone finds a use for it, that use gets shot down. Can't we just remove this gem and replace it with something worth while? Since you clearly don't want us to use it, do we really need to waste game resources for it any more?

LOL
"
Hamallainen wrote:
"
Dragol wrote:

If you get Tolman's bracelet before freeing Clarissa, the quest never disappears from your quest log.

I freed Clarissa before getting Tolman's bracelet and the quest does not disappear for me.
I got the sewer keys from Clarissa, opened the sewers but the quest is still here asking me to talk to Clarissa to get a reward.

patch is in the works
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
Hamallainen wrote:
"
Dragol wrote:

patch is in the works
Good to know, thanks
This annoyingly small patch happens to be the patch that corrupts my content.ggpk.
Guess Im re-dling POE tonight.

Editted to include that PackCheck was not able to fix my problem.
Last edited by Jaypoc on Sep 3, 2014, 10:11:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info