Worth It?

"
Jennik wrote:
The box in the OP is the exact kind I hope for. Magic monsters is about as good as it gets, since you get better drops and XP. 20%Q on anything is great, since you never know when gems will drop and flasks sell for a Bauble. The other mods are irrelevant here. This box is a winner.

The ones I avoid are freeze boxes when I don't have Lightning Warp or Vaal Summon Skeletons and Ice Nova when I hit maps or don't have max cold resist. Devourer boxes might be skipped depending on my build.

Edit: Didn't notice that you weren't only posting the box. The image posting on this forum is for shit.

Map mods are definitely relevant here. I'd still open this, though. If nothing else, you get more shots at maps.

Yeah, that's a particularly nasty set of mods when combined together. Not the nicest way to get to 164% quantity on a map. The map obviously had evangelists. Extra damage, extra cold damage and vulnerability made the blue packs of evangelists fun.

Overall, it's a nice box to get but those mods make a quick opening end with a free trip to town. Build is stout but not a tank. Arc is obviously my main so avoidance is prime survival technique. Chests make that tough.
Last edited by Nubatron on Sep 2, 2014, 6:47:12 PM
Just smoke mine away? not that hard..
exile+freeze if it is the wrong exile iam so fucked not worth it and ofc the hc noobtrap "ice nova"

wrong exile

lameblast
igna
summoner (2sec delay for everything if you are really lucky she opens with vaal skeletons)
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Chemist? Not worth even wasting an ID scroll on.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Chemist? Not worth even wasting an ID scroll on.

They do not only drop flasks. Maps can drop too. Level 78 map....that thing was going to be opened. Opening any box in a map with mods like that needs to be id'd. So I respectfully disagree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info