Past Supporter Packs are they ever coming back?

I don't see any reason why not, seniority goes out the window when you're trying to feed a family. I am sure PoE community will jump on the pet supporter packs... ;P

Maybe do a one day anniversary supporter invitation only... In order to be invited you most likely would have had to have an account made during the supporter time frame. Would be nice for those that couldn't purchase for whatever reason at the time...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Yeah not going to happen.

It undermines those who did in fact contribute at that time. Sucks, but at last it's nothing advantageous, all cosmetic flu flu shit.

I wish I had played during the betas though for sure, would have loved some of the weapon MTXs.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Fuck that no new guy shall have my regal effect
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Fuck that no new guy shall have my regal effect

New guys can't have it, if they didn't have an account during the time frame.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
People who supported them when they needed it most deserve some exclusivity.

But yeah, no regal effect for you :D

"just for try, for see and for know"
Why?

Just purchase a new one. Thats like a probationary firefighter asking for his 6th step raise on day one just because he should.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
"Another... Solwitch thread."

Yeah. Shouldn't happen. Ever. Diamond anyone?
Past supporter packs will not come back. The reason I think this is because the exclusivity of the pack is the pack's big selling point.

"
Big Bag of Nope.
Spoiler

And also Bags.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Sep 1, 2014, 9:07:12 PM
Exactly, the main reason I ponied up the extra dough for a Silver pack was that I knew the packs would never be available again. I'd be hard pressed to make that decision again if packs start coming back.
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
says no

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info