10 October 0.9.3 Progress Update

SO EXCITING :D.

I don't mind another couple of weeks. In the end you get a completely new game basically. Well worth it!
El Psy Congroo.
"
Patchumz wrote:
SO EXCITING :D.

I don't mind another couple of weeks. In the end you get a completely new game basically. Well worth it!

I'm enjoying this new game a lot more!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
I'm enjoying this new game a lot more!

Enjoy this game ... more?

That is neigh impossible! I probably have to get some medication to calm me down before 0.9.3 if this is true as 0.9.2 is already awesome ^^

Yesterday was Thursday, today it is patch day! We we we so excited, we so excited - we gonna have a good time!
Last edited by Starcraft42 on Oct 9, 2011, 11:46:01 PM
New contenet is always enjoyable!

Just hope the random lottery picks me sometime in the near future
Hmm. I wonder what Immortal Call does. It has the least revealing codename. Could it be a new type of skill?
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
Hmm. I wonder what Immortal Call does. It has the least revealing codename. Could it be a new type of skill?

Hm... maybe a shoutable group version of Merveil`s Tears without the healing? :D
nice info thanks !
\o/ woot \o/
Not even playing the game, and I'm very excited about this patch!

I'm looking forward to some all-new entry-level play videos as folks explore the new skill tree. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Amazing news to begin the week!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info