make next league with removal of xp penalty

"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
In my opinion it should be like Dark souls you know and be like GET YOUR FUCKING CORPSE BACK or you lose everything if you die again so lets say if you were half way to lvl 99 and you die to stupid shit right.

You lose all of it if you die again without touching your corpse, Now that would be entertaining as fuck.

Cast on death + portal.

Hahaha . you always have such good anwsers
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Cast on death gem abuse if there was no penalty.

Why have the better gear, optimize survivability when I can die and do 304% more damage and create a portal to get back and die again to do more damage (repeat until everything is dead)?
** I am brazilian, so please don't blame my bad english :P **
Last edited by JvAegis on Sep 1, 2014, 10:40:37 PM
I think this is brilliant!! We can lower standard leagues to no xp loss, and then make hardcore leagues lose like 1-2% when they die, man now THAT would be sooo hardc0re
IGN: Bleric

8/8 Challenges Nemesis.
I am almost certain this thread sailed over the heads of all but 2 other people.

The OP s referring to the XP penalty of farming areas much lower than your current level.
"
inDef wrote:
I am almost certain this thread sailed over the heads of all but 2 other people.

The OP s referring to the XP penalty of farming areas much lower than your current level.

FUCK THAT Dark souls thread
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
JvAegis wrote:
Cast on death gem abuse if there was no penalty.

Why have the better gear, optimize survivability when I can die and do 304% more damage and create a portal to get back and die again to do more damage (repeat until everything is dead)?

Because you are already limited by portals. In full parties, which are the most efficient way to play the game, you only have one chance per map.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
I offer a most heartfelt response to op.

No
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info