Thinking of returning to the game

Hey

Im necroing this because I am interested in the same subject. Can anybody answer please?

NOTE : Im posting one year after the original post.
Yes desync is fixed IF u have a good enough internet on lockstep
Last edited by kille142 on Sep 15, 2015, 8:13:12 PM
"
kille142 wrote:
Yes desync is fixed IF u have a good enough internet on lockstep

AKA fixed. It doesn't require any special good connection and an online game where you can play lagfree with shit connection is just not possible.
Thank you for the response guys.
Well not just only the usual desync, i recently encountered some weird DC. Was in map, then got DC and got back with portals and loots all gone. So some1 was explaining to me, it is also a kind of desync, where by my connection was lost but my game is still on, but i am actually on single player mode. When finally my pc 'realise' that, it cut me off, so meaning whatever i looted is not saved in the server. Kind of funny, dont make sense to me, but whatever
I hate to be that guy, but I've run into a little bit of desync even with lockstep turned on. But I'm being nitpicky (it was likely my internet connection, because Comcast is diabolical) and overall it's massively improved. Definitely give the game a shot now!
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
What is this first page? I haven't had any desynch at all since lockstep was added to the game. If your ping is under 100 you won't desynch anymore, and the servers are pretty stable too.

OP unless you want to play standard I recommend starting in early October so that you can play in the 1 month challenge league which looks very fun.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
it's 100% fixed for me
Last edited by 1235 on Sep 16, 2015, 7:03:20 PM
desyncs are history, at least for me. having a disconnect every now and then can happen but if so then i usually lose nothing. portals stay open, loot still on the ground.
"
Nasreth wrote:
What is this first page?

A year old, perhaps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info