Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Thinking of returning to the game

Hello people,

Im thinking of returning to the game but im afraid of running into the bad desync again which is why i left before. Do you reckon that the desync has been fixed? Thank you.
"
zadawn wrote:
Hello people,

Im thinking of returning to the game but im afraid of running into the bad desync again which is why i left before. Do you reckon that the desync has been fixed? Thank you.

Nope.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
zadawn wrote:
Hello people,

Hi... and Bye!!!
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
no
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
While it has considerably improved for some of us, it is still there and never leaving.

Sorry
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
So it is not as bad as it once was? That's what you're saying?
For me, I play around Dsync (dont use whirling blades etc for example) and i am wary when using quicksilvers.
With that in mind, I have desync'd probably 4 times in the new league.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
I continously run into this desync issue when using certain heavy movement and positioning related skills like eg. shield charge. Nearly no group of mobs where it doesn't occur with at least one of them. I run into it seldom when playing my arc spamming char, same for the dual totem one, but it happens from time to time too. Fortunately it wasn't lethal yet - I died because of other things^^
"
zadawn wrote:
So it is not as bad as it once was? That's what you're saying?

Yes, that seems to be the case, at least as far as i know. But although some of us haven't got huge problems with it or learned to adapt and play despite the occasional desync, others who are more succeptible to it have found it just as annoying as before; since it's a free game, i'd say try it for yourself, but it is still happening from time to time.
While I hardly have any desync issues, a friend of mine has lots of desync (with a caster - and that is not casting Lightning Warp but Spark, Ball Lightning and such).
I don't understand it and neither does he.

Playing over a wired connection might help, but if you already did that, you'll probably have no fun this time around, either.

Sorry.

But actually, you could just try it out.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info