Roaming Pets in Hideouts

Can somebody tell me, what is the supportgem for frenzy, fireball, fp and icespear in this picture (an & on a green background)..i dont know which triggergem this could be, pls help :P
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
I am really looking forward to this feature! The domestication of the Exiles is in full swing! Now I'm seriously tempted to buy more pets to keep my baby Rhoas company.
atleast you ccould make those pets of some use, like they could colect loot for your or something. now they are insanely expensive and pretty much it.
When did this become a "post all your vanity pets" thread??! ;P

Yes, yes - I'm just jealous because all I got is a frog -.-'

GJ tho GGG, nice feature.
great news, my pets are eagerly awaiting this

can i make the suggestion again for a cuddly pet sheep, right after the gneiss mini golems?

and a question: the fireworks mt has had it's stack increased from 10 to 100 items but how do i stack them?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Sep 1, 2014, 6:34:15 AM
WOW, whoever thought up this idea should get a bonus. I believe I'm going to have to spend more money.
Finally a way for Charan to spend his points. Assuming he has 100k points left to spare, that's 20k weta pets.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Left click = default attack? ChrisSoNub ><
that will be good if they stay out and you don't have to resummon them everytime you login.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
I should get more pets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info