Atziri and i die?

I just did atziri for the first time and with my last portal i died but so did atziri. My friend said that if you kill her her storm calls dissapear. And if you die things that are in the air (ball lightning with cull) wont hit her. So can that happen? or was it not supposed to?
and i swear immortal hope dropped but he said that cant drop on your first atziri run, might've been mistaken on that....
So can that even happen? wtf
^ anyone have an answer im pissed wondering if the game bugged or can that actually happen.
"
dem0n1231 wrote:
^ anyone have an answer im pissed wondering if the game bugged or can that actually happen.

The same thing happened to me as the death and taxes map boss died. I ripd and was out of portals to get the loot from the dead boss.
I'm confused. If you died on your last portal, does the loot matter? What am I not getting?
Yeah lol those strom calls can linger, here i take no damage whole fight but after she die I forget to hit flask and take half damage after she dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiVFnBniuK8&list=UUfr_OnbD7g8uPk0s_mjzZLQ
Git R Dun!
Mortal Hope can most definitely drop on your first Atziri run (it did for me), so I don't know wtf your friend is on about.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
Yha your friend is getting his info from outerspace or something. Both are faulse , Skills or attacks can still kill you after the caster has died and hope is a drop like anything elce , thare is no restrictions on a first time kill , and really would that make any sence ? why would that be true ?
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
The lightning call can definitely still kill you even after she dies - it has happened to me, but fortunately I still had a portal left.

Flameblast however does disappear when she dies. Maybe he was thinking this?
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
I'm confused. If you died on your last portal, does the loot matter? What am I not getting?

Both him and Atziri died, and he can't get to her loot.
She is a trickster, never forget that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info