Good vs Evil

"Good" is also enjoyable sometimes.

Loved playing the Punisher PC game.
Spoiler
It's the chaotic, not lawful characters you enjoy on either side.
Spoiler
Sometimes you enjoy the strictly lawful characters even more if they are badass about it.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Aug 31, 2014, 6:00:41 PM
There are many things that are evil and yet they don't know it, like mosquitoes or skin itches or chocolate.

Things that are good but are disguised as evil: Brussel sprouts and exercise.

Things that are evil but are disguised as good: Michael Bay movies and most second hand cars.

Things that are evil and they know it: goats, bar tenders and scientologists.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I was speaking of a more entertainment based evil, not actual evil. Actual evil sucks dead donkey dicks.

Brussel sprouts are really little baseballs of hate and exercise can be enjoyable.

I don't watch Micheal Bay movies, so I have no honest opinion of them. I have owned many second hand cars, several were awesome. A few were crimes against humanity class death machines.

Goats are a special kind of evil. They are ornery and loveable at the same time. Bar tenders can be ok. I've slept with one or two of them. And fuck scientologist. I use to live in Clearwater Florida that is now their base of operations. They are one of the reasons we left. But most of them are good people that don't know that they have been duped into evil.

No. I want to focus on evil in movies really. But even Nightmare90's point about the Punisher game, relentless, amoral protagonist is fun to watch. Mel Gibson in Payback was fun to watch, but go back to his first movie Mad Max and the Toe Cutter was more interesting.

In the next Mad Max, The Road Warrior, he was more fun to watch because he was out for himself mostly.

And great evil to watch and enjoy? The Addams Family. Despicable Me. And...., I don't watch much movies anymore. Soon that will change and I will have to sit and watch Princesses do cute things, but right now, my granddaughter more interested in crawling around chasing the cats. So cute! And maybe evil...
Good... evil... good... evil...

I choose dragons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info