How is the new league treating you?

Isnt tornado shot great. Im going pure physical and i-2 shot most enemys.

But im only 53 i just hit merc im dreading going any farther cuz this my first true char and i didnt use a build. But i was forwarned that i would probly hit a wall fail miserably and have to remake my first couple of chars so im ready for it.
Last edited by Neoforce on Aug 31, 2014, 10:34:04 AM
Level 60ish here, Freezing Pulse Witch.

Lousiest start to a league ever. I found a Wurms Molt belt.

That's it.

4 Chaos.

Never bother to turn on trade chat cause everything is selling for Exs.

My characters on Standard have run 50+ maps and never seen the mapping Master once.

Never going to a new league ever again because levelling the Masters again for a temporary 3 month league is just dumb.
"
RockGod wrote:

Never going to a new league ever again because levelling the Masters again for a temporary 3 month league is just dumb.

You know, not having a max level master craft mod on your item does not mean that you can't craft useful items anymore...

Back on topic.

The Rampage league is pretty fun to play in, RNG is treating me better than in Ambush and the global chat's a bit more pleasant to hang out in which is always good.
Last edited by Zipatsu on Aug 31, 2014, 11:45:39 AM
"
Neoforce wrote:
Isnt tornado shot great. Im going pure physical and i-2 shot most enemys.

But im only 53 i just hit merc im dreading going any farther cuz this my first true char and i didnt use a build. But i was forwarned that i would probly hit a wall fail miserably and have to remake my first couple of chars so im ready for it.

I hit a huuuuuge slowdown at A3M with tornado shot, but the best bow I was able to get was only about 230 pdps. I did end up getting to 72 before I died, but 66/67 maps with any defensive mods were slow going.
"
Zipatsu wrote:
"
RockGod wrote:

You know, not having a max level master craft mod on your item does not mean that you can't craft useful items anymore...

Back on topic.

The Rampage league is pretty fun to play in, RNG is treating me better than in Ambush and the global chat's a bit more pleasant to hang out in which is always good.

You do know that you need the Master to be level 8 in order to remove that level 1 mod, right?
Hasn't been treating me all that good.At lvl 45 I had a total of 2 chaos drops and 1 divine as my best orbs.Hasnt been any better since at lvl 61.

I did have a pretty funny thing happen though.

Vorici Master shows up in my first map that i ran and tells me that I am supposed to stop one guy from assassinating another guy,while keeping the guy hes trying to kill alive.Welllll im a facebreaker infernal blow marauder so come on now lol Impossible.

So anyhoo I decide to just watch him kill the dude and then I will at least kill the guy when he is done.The dude he kills drops the blood reaper unique lol

It aint worth squat I know but was still quite funny to have a unique drop for me without even swinging a fist lol

And omg the dsynchs are through the roof for me since the update.Like just crazy bad for me.
Just as usual...I mean

Now I have to figure out how to find 3 ex lol
bad, school started 3 days before it came out...

so I played for the first time a couple days ago and got to lvl 15.
It started out rough with 3 deaths early on, 35,53,and 55.

But I got my feet on the ground at lv83 in Beyond farming maps pretty easily.

I got super lucky and got a 6link armor which I was able to sell for 5exalts.

Bought Taryn's Shiver for 2.25ex and

Took 10 jewelers to 6socket and 4 fusings to 5link. Doubt I'll even try 6linking since I plan on switching to Doryian's Scepter once ppl have Artizi on steady farm.

So far the new league has been treating me pretty well, just hope my luck doesn't run out cause I would be sad to RIP. XD
@KogaNox
Last edited by IAmPoisoned on Aug 31, 2014, 4:55:36 PM
"
RockGod wrote:

You do know that you need the Master to be level 8 in order to remove that level 1 mod, right?

Yes, and I also know that crafting a master mod on an item isn't mandatory, there's a lot of good gear out there without it and even if you do decide to craft a mod onto your item you'd likely pick something that actually helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info