From Guild EXILED: More Guild Options Is A MUST PLZ! GGG READ

I really wish I could ad to OG's post above, but he has a rather comprehensive suggestion list. Something that struck me though, is that with the exception of changing the chat colors all of the items he listed are already implemented in other games (I haven't played wow for years, but the above features are there - except clan hideouts). It's not like these features are revolutionary. Some of them (adjustable rankings, detailed stash tab access) are even fairly standard.

I really appreciate the effort GGG has gone to to make POE a balanced, engaging game. But it's a shared activity, and without management tools the social structure of guilds is hardly more than a custom chat channel. The lack of guild support is perhaps the most surprising quality of POE, considering how ubiquitous it is in other MMOs.

The last two mini-expansions have done amazing things to balance the ability to play the game both via trading and found-only. All that's missing is the group dynamics of a well-organized guild.
"
I really wish I could ad to OG's post above, but he has a rather comprehensive suggestion list. Something that struck me though, is that with the exception of changing the chat colors all of the items he listed are already implemented in other games (I haven't played wow for years, but the above features are there - except clan hideouts). It's not like these features are revolutionary. Some of them (adjustable rankings, detailed stash tab access) are even fairly standard.

I really appreciate the effort GGG has gone to to make POE a balanced, engaging game. But it's a shared activity, and without management tools the social structure of guilds is hardly more than a custom chat channel. The lack of guild support is perhaps the most surprising quality of POE, considering how ubiquitous it is in other MMOs.

The last two mini-expansions have done amazing things to balance the ability to play the game both via trading and found-only. All that's missing is the group dynamics of a well-organized guild.

Well, its not really an MMO, more like a arpg with better access to the multiplayer part of the game. More guild features come in the future anyways, i dont get why people feel the need to bump this thread. GGG read it by now and either takes note and implements whats being asked here or not. Either way, only time will tell.
its been more then a year.... about a year and a half when guilds was put into PoE. and for about a Year and a Half.. No changes or anything has be made to guilds at all.

Guilds have still been what was the base of guilds they put in a year and a half ago. At least they added to PVP a little. but nothing.... nothing at all has been touched in guilds.
FORUM POST ON NEEDED CHANGES BEFOR OPEN BETA!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/380033
GUILD FORUM POST FOR GUILD FUNCTIONALITY
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1029282
"
OGcaliko wrote:
its been more then a year.... about a year and a half when guilds was put into PoE. and for about a Year and a Half.. No changes or anything has be made to guilds at all.

Guilds have still been what was the base of guilds they put in a year and a half ago. At least they added to PVP a little. but nothing.... nothing at all has been touched in guilds.

They gotta work at their own pace. They got to work on so many things and then we got people who do stupid stuff like use snapshotting which i can imagine takes time out of the schedule a bit because they had to find a solution to that. Dont blame GGG, blame the people who use exploits.
"
OGcaliko wrote:
How exactly has it been a year and a half since October 23, 2013?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
ok... so about a year then... ill take away the 6 extra months i tacked on that.. whats is your point?
"
OGcaliko wrote:
ok... so about a year then... ill take away the 6 extra months i tacked on that.. whats is your point?

Maybe they didnt like the things you suggested then? Or they have them later in the schedule like with the act 4 release in february/march?
"
OGcaliko wrote:
My point was such blatant exaggeration undermines any validity to your points. People tend to discount all your points when the see how full of BS you are. People also tend to stop reading when somebody types walls of text in all caps, but I won't even say anything about that.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
OGcaliko wrote:
My point was such blatant exaggeration undermines any validity to your points. People tend to discount all your points when the see how full of BS you are. People also tend to stop reading when somebody types walls of text in all caps, but I won't even say anything about that.

The fact is, GGG already read this thread since its not really new, so a little bit of patience might come in handy. GGG almost always picks up suggestions, thats nothing new, it just takes time, thats all. If they got 9000 things to do and get done with 100 things and then people add to that more stuff then its still a lot to do.

lol.. if it was a WALL of text.. why are you posting in this tread? and why did u read my WALL of text? why are people getting mad at somthing that is a SUGGESTION? lol kinda funny reading the comments. But anyways.

untill GGG fixes these issues with my loyal 250 member guild. this forum post will still be here standing.

Until then.. stop flaming the forum post and if u have any ideas please add them here. if not.. why read the forum post in the first place if you gunna bitch about it lol.

as u can see... my post before open beta was released. GGG got some ideas from them and i will keep making SUGGESTIONS to make POE better than it already is

The Trolls Are Strong In Thar Woods Here.

Yes i know GGG is busy.. Yes I know they need fixes before anything else.. but yes.. so your telling me.. that adding a bunch of uniques and gems to the game is way more important to them then fixes to the game/ fixing rubber band/ dysnc/ more feature to somthing they put in the game a year ago/ fixes to PVP/ fixes to more options within the game/ adding more features to the game/ more options in the options page for graphical fixes/ better character sheets ect? ok i like your priorities
Last edited by OGcaliko on Sep 27, 2014, 3:43:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info