From Guild EXILED: More Guild Options Is A MUST PLZ! GGG READ

Hello GGG!

I have been a Devoted player since Early Closed Beta. I have seen this game grow to what it is now and its remarkable to see how much has been done to it since the earlier ages ago! Its the best AARPG out as of now and you guys done so much to beat big name brands that don't even want to touch this genre because of u, and its crazy cause you are an indie company!

But the biggest and most let down as of right now is THE GUILD FUNCTIONALITY!
I have been running a guild of devoted players for a while now and have been doing it really good as of now. But our guild cries out that THE GUILD FUNCTIONS are tottaly bad right now. we have been running into major issues due to the lack of any guild options to the game. GGG you added this functionality a long time ago. And never even looked at it once to enhance anything about it. Its still as basic as when you added it to the game. Please GGG I want to keep people playing and keep people in my guild. but there is nothing, no incentive or anything u get for being in a guild really. So i lose a lot of people that think why do i need a guild you don't get nothing out of it.. its just a BIGGER FRIENDS LIST and a SHARE CHEST. that's all

HERE ARE WAYS TO ENHANCE THE GUILD FUNCTIONALITY TO THE GAME!

1.) ADD A TRACKER OF SOME SORT TO THE GUILD CHEST OF WHO PUTS IN OR OUT
(THIS IS BECAUSE I RAN THIS GUILD FOR A WHILE.. AND HAVE GOTTEN EVERYTHING STOLEN OUT OF THE STASH 4 TIMES, SO HAS OTHER GUILDS. THIS IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM TO GUILDS AND EVEN HAVING A SHARE STASH. THE PERSON THAT STOLE ALL THE ITEMS THEN CAN JUST STAY IN THE GUILD AND NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW AND PEOPLE WILL START POINTING FINGERS AND BREAKS DOWN THE GUILD BAD WITH NO TRUST TO ANYONE. THIS IS A MUST FIX)

2.) CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE GUILD CHAT FROM GRAY TO SOMETHING ELSE. GREY SUCKS AS A GUILD CHAT
I BELIEVE GREEN WOULD BE A WAY BETTER CHOICE FOR GUILD CHAT AND GREY FOR LOCAL CHAT BECAUSE IT RARELY GETS USED

3.) HAVE AN OPTION TO SET COLORS FOR LEADER/OFFICER/MEMBERS IN THE GUILD CHAT
(THIS IS A GOOD WAY OF SEEING WHO IS AN OFFICER OR THE LEADER OR YOUR JUST A MEMBER SO IT GIVES MEMBERS THE IDEA OF WHO THE PERSON IS TALKING. SO MEMBERS CAN POINT OUT WHO'S AN OFFICER OR LEADER AND CAN ASK HELP FROM ONE OF THEM. IF YOU LEAVE IT ALL GREY.. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO AT ALL OR WHO TO ASK FOR HELP, OR AT LEAST AN ICON NEXT TO A GUILD OFFICER OR LEADER IN CHAT.)

4.) MORE OPTIONS TO THE GUILD CHEST
(INSTEAD OF JUST HAVING OPTIONS FOR MEMBERS/OFFICERS TO PUT IN OR TAKE OUT, MAYBE PUT A PLAYERS NAME OF WHO CAN PUT IN WHAT, PUT IN WHERE TAKE OUT WHERE THIS GIVES MORE CONTROL TO THE GUILD BANK. WHAT IF I WANT A TRUSTED OFFICER THAT'S IN MY GUILD TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE UNIQUE'S AND I JUST WANT THAT 1 OFFICER WHILE I'M AWAY FROM THE GUILD FOR A WHILE.. I HAVE TO OPTIONS BASICLY.. WHICH IS BAD.. FIRE ALL MY OFFICERS AND LEAVE THAT ONE OFFICER THERE.. OR JUST DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.)

5.) SET A TIME LIMIT OR LIMIT THE AMOUNT A MEMBER/OFFICER CAN TAKE OUT OF THE GUILD CHEST. OR MAKE THEM BOUND TO THE GUILD CHEST AFTER ITS PUT IN THERE SO NO ONE CAN TRADE OR SELL OR GET RID OF THE ITEM AND PEOPLE ONLY IN THE GUILD CAN USE THOSE ITEMS.
(THIS WILL HINDER THEIVES FROM STEALING FROM THE STASH SINCE THEY CANT REALLY DO ANYTHING TO THE ITEMS THEY TAKE AND DECIDE TO LEAVE THE GUILD THINKING THEY GOT AWAY WITH A FAST ONE)

6.) INCENTIVES FOR BEING IN A GUILD
(MAYBE LIKE SOME BUFFS FROM BEING IN A GUILD.. OR HAVE SOMETHING LIKE RANDOM MISSIONS FOR GUILDS, IF THEY ACCOMPLISH THEM THEY RECIEVE A MAGIC FIND BUFF OF 15% FOR 2 DAYS.. A MISSION CAN BE LIKE KILL 1000 DEVORORS WITHIN 7 DAYS. IF YOUR GUILD COMPLETE IT YOU GET 15% MAGIC FIND BUFF TO ALL GUILD MEMBERS FOR 24 HOURS.. STUFF LIKE THAT SO IT GIVES PLAYERS MORE OPTIONS AND WORK AS A GUILD)

7.) AN ACUAL GUILD HALL FOR GUILD MEMBERS
(WHILE GUILD MEMBERS COMPLETE MISSIONS THEY ADD POINTS THEY CAN USE AT THE GUILD HALL SO YOU CAN BUILD YOUR GUILD HALL UP ALL NICE LIKE.

8.) HAVE EVENTS/GUILD BATTLES/GUILD RAIDS ECT! WE NEED THEM!
FOR EVENTS LIKE PVP OR CTF.. HAVE PEOPLE BE ABLE TO PUT 1 ITEM EACH INTO A BET OR SOMTHING AND WHO EVER WINS RECIEVES THAT ITEM AND KEEPS THEIR ITEM THEY BET WITH OR WITH A 6 ON 6 THEY PUT 6 ITEMS IN A POT AND WHO EVER WINS GETS THOSE ITEMS RANDOMLY, BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS REFUSE WHAT THEY PUT IN OF COARSE.
GUILD BATTLES, WILL EARN FAME FOR YOUR GUILD, AND U CAN USE FAME POINTS FOR GUILD STUFF LIKE FOR YOUR GUILD HALL, OR A BUFF FOR YOUR GUILD, OR SOME EXCLUSISE GUILD ONLY RECIPIES OR MISSIONS, EXCLUSIVE BOSS BATTLES ECT.
FOR RAIDS WOULD BE THE SAME THING FOR FAME POINTS FOR YOUR GUILD AND FOR SOME NICE XP FOR A VERY LONG PLAY WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE. IT WILL MAKE THE GAME ALOT MORE INTERESTING.

9.)A request system for the stash would be useful as well
(Say I'd like a gem from one of the tabs, first I'd request it, then a higher rank would accept/deny it. If accepted the gem would be unlocked, but only the gem & only for me.)
from saykez

10.) MAYBE ADD MAKING A GUILD SYMBOL AND CAN ADD TO YOUR ARMOR
(THIS CAN BE A GOOD THING FOR YOU GGG CAUSE I BELIVE GUILDS THAT ARE LOYAL AND BELIVE IN THIS GAME IF YOU GAVE THEM THE OPTION TO BE ABLE TO MAKE A GUILD SYMBOL AND BE ABLE TO ATTACH IT TO ARMOR OR WEAPONS, THEN A SMALL MICRO TRANSACTION FEE PEOPLE CAN BUY THE SYMBOL TO ATTACH IT TO THEM, ESPECIALLY WITH THE GUILD HALL ECT..)

11.) ADD A TRACKER FOR A LEADER OR THE WHOLE GUILD TO SEE WHEN YOU LAST LOGGED IN
(HERE IS ANOTHER BIG ISSUE. I HAVE TO TELL ALL MY MEMBERS TO LOG-IN TO THE FORUM AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH SO I CAN SEE IF THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE IN THE GAME.. THEN I HAVE TO GO THOUGH 1 BY 1 THOUGH THE WEBPAGE TO SEE IF A PLAYER HAS LOGGED IN AT LEAST ONCE IN A MONTH. THEN I HAVE TO FIND THAT PLAYERS LOG-IN NAME ON THE WEBSITE. THEN I HAVE TO GO BACK TO POE. GO TO THE GUILD TAB LOOK FOR THAT PLAYERS LOG-IN NAME AND BOOT HIM FOR INACTIVITY MORE THAN A MONTH. IT IS SUCH A HASSLE AND I LIKE TO KEEP MY GUILD ACTIVE BUT I DREAD DOING THIS ALL THE TIME.. A SIMPLE TRACKER IN GAME OF WHEN A PLAYER LAST LOGGED IN WOULD BE SUCH A SIMPLE FIX EVEN A CAVE MAN CAN DO IT. THAT WAY I CAN DO ALL THIS IN THE GAME.. AND NOT A 3 HOUR PROCESS)

12.) MOVING TABS IN THE GUILD STASH IS SUCH A HASSLE.
(I REMEMBER WHEN THIS FIST CAME OUT. YOU WERE ABLE TO CLICK AND DRAG TABS IN THE GUILD STASH. IT WAS LOVELY. BUT FOR SOME REASON IT ALSO MOVED YOUR PERSONEL STASH TABS AROUND AND THIS WAS DISABLED. IF I BOUGHT A GUILD STASH TAB. IT ADDS IT ALL THE WAY AT THE END.. I LIKE EVERYTHING ORGANIZED. SO BASICLY I HAVE TO MOVE 1 ITEM AT A TIME OVER TO THE NEW GULD STASH. SOMTIME IF I WANT THAT NEW GUILD STASH TO BE IN THE BEGINING OF MY TABS. THEN I HAVE TO MOVE STASH TABS AND EVERYTHING IN THEM 1 BY 1.. WORKING ALL THE WAY DOWN TILL THE FIRST ONE I HAD IS EMPTY. ITS LIKE A 5 HOUR PROCESS JUST FOR 1 STASH TAB. THIS IS VERY VERY VERY BAD. ITS SO ANYONE MOVING 1 THING AT A TIME. THIS NEEDS TO GET FIXED TO WHERE IT WONT INTERFERE WITH YOU PERSONEL STASH TABS SO U CAN JUST CLICK AND DRAG WHERE U WANT THE TABS TO BE IN THE GUILD TAB.)

13.) A GUILD TAB FOR ALL GUILDS IN POE
(SO PLAYERS THAT WANT TO JOIN A GUILD WILL BE ABLE TO REQUEST MEMBERSHIPS FROM ALL AVAILABLE GUILDS.)

14.) GUILD RANKINGS
(DONT KNOW HOW THIS WILL BE BE PUT IN. MAYBE CO-INSIDE WITH THE GUILD TAB FOR ALL GUILDS AND SHOW THE RANKING OF THE GUILD NEXT TO THEM, WITH THEIR GUILD SYMBOL. RANKINGS COULD BE A SYSTEM WHERE IT ITS HOW MANY MEMBERS IN THE GUILD, THEIR LEVEL, THEIR DPS/DEFENCE POWER ECT INTO 1 NUMBER, THAT WITH GUILD MISSIONS AND OTHERS,

15.) MORE OPTIONS UNDER THE SOCIAL GUILD TAB.
(THE SOCIAL GUILD TAB IS SO PLAIN. ITS SO BORING. HAVE IT SO LEADERS CAN SET MESSAGES OF THE DAY, WHEN A PLAYER LOGS IN THERE IS A MESSAGE SENT TO HIM WITHIN THE GUILD CHAT FOR THAT DAY AND A WHOLE REWORK ON HOW THE GUILD SOCIAL TAB IS SET UP, IT JUST LOOKS LIKE A FRIENDS LIST, THATS ALL. INCORPERATE TIME LAST LOGGED IN, THEIR ACOMPLISHMENTS TO THE GUILD LIKE HOW MANY UNIQUES PUT INTO THE STASH,ITEMS, DPS COUNT/DEFENCE, MONSTERS KLLED, MAYBE START INCORPERATING A GUILD RANKING FOR THE SINGLE PLAYER, SO LEADERS CAN SEE WHAT THE PLAYER HAS DONE.

16.) MORE AVAILABLE GUILD RANK STATUS.
(WE NEED MORE RANKS WITHIN THE GUILD, NOT JUST MEMBER, HAVE LIKE LEADER,VICE LEADER,OFFICER,BISHOP,KNIGHT,FIGHTER,PEASENT, JUST NOT WITH THOSE NAMES. MAKE THEM WITH POE LINGO

17.) A guild board would be amazing, where people in the guild could post events, requests, link to store, etc
-HernanCCS

18.) have a symbol or somthing next to the members name on what league they are at like the flag symbol next to the name so when people are asking for help or stuff.. they know what league they are in

19.) When has this person last logged on (can I kick them to make room)
Hideout Features that can turn them into essentially public guild spaces (allow multiple map devices, and people using crafting benches to access their own, like stash, a list of guild public hideouts as a submenu from guild list...)
-Gregoriel
FORUM POST ON NEEDED CHANGES BEFOR OPEN BETA!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/380033
GUILD FORUM POST FOR GUILD FUNCTIONALITY
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1029282
Last edited by OGcaliko on May 4, 2015, 11:57:14 PM
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2018, 1:26:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If not changeable/set colors for ranks, symbols next to names would be fun. We could use map stone symbols too!

A request system for the stash would be useful as well. Say I'd like a gem from one of the tabs, first I'd request it, then a higher rank would accept/deny it. If accepted the gem would be unlocked, but only the gem & only for me.
IGN - Amateurasu (Incinerator) or NoBladed_Entropy (CoC Tornado Shot)

"Don't kill the dream, execute it."
Last edited by saykez on Aug 31, 2014, 1:22:39 AM
Yep. I was promoted officer a few days ago and the guild is growing fast (EXILED). (Yes, I am in the OP's guild). I can relate to ALL these issues and suggestions. I agree with them exponentially. The guild system definitely needs some more loving..

Great post, hope they see this.

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
In my opinion, the reason why there are not many guild features are due to the lack of general interest in guilds, and not many people are interested in guilds due to to the lack of guild features.

Another reason why guilds are not that popular, in my opinion, is that there is little motivation to party together and do content, and in fact, partying together feels a little detrimental, since the general difficulty of increases as more people join a party, and that the exp gain, item quantity and item quality does not quite properly reflect the increase of clear time. Most importantly, increased item quality from multiple members is often gone to waste, as increase item quality from equipped equipment only affects the player who lands the killing blow.

However, I digress, I agree with many of OP's points, especially guild raids, as currently, all content in the game can be solo'd.
yes.. and thats the whole point about the post.. they put in something that was not finished. if not finished why release guilds with the bare min. If they made it more interesting then yes people will join them. play with eachother and probly play POE more if they have a great community going.

you dont have to party if your in a guild u can always solo. its not like u have to keep partying with your guildmates. they need to add more content to make it more apealing and draw in a more diverse crowd that is into guilds. We will see
bump
IGN - Amateurasu (Incinerator) or NoBladed_Entropy (CoC Tornado Shot)

"Don't kill the dream, execute it."
thats some nice suggestions
i tottaly vote for it
pls GGG do some of them
if not all :D
Good ideas, would help EXILED a lot. -HungeroverGames
Last edited by SwiftSkice on Sep 2, 2014, 8:47:19 PM
yea
Bump Lucian

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info