This makes me so sad

[removed by support]

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 1, 2014, 6:11:46 AM
[removed by support]
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 1, 2014, 6:10:09 AM
"
mazul wrote:
In reddit there are rumors that 3rd-party tools are responsible for the crashes and not GGG. So I wouldn't blame GGG for this until we know for sure what's what.

I had client freeze in a temple map without any 3rd party shit(not even macros), didn't die though and that was about 6 days ago. But I don't know if this is the same problem.
"
ventiman wrote:
[removed by support]

That's a side effect of allowing macros to compensate for problems with the netcode and the engine (desync). It sends the wrong signal to people: that it's okay to use macros. Allowing macros for /ooc (even having that command) is consistent with the EULA, and a really poor solution.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 1, 2014, 6:09:30 AM
[removed by support]
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 1, 2014, 6:08:57 AM
Don't play HC in this game ? It's your fault. Desync never gonna be fixed don't bother playing hc [removed by support]
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 1, 2014, 6:08:47 AM
Why are you like all defending this problem with the desynchronization which is present since the game came out in closed beta ? I hate posts like "reroll and move on" or "you play HC with the understanding that you will desynch". Hell no I don't. It has absolutly nothing to do in any game and it is a major flaw which directly affects gameplay. Thank god I play softcore and I dont care if I die to this, because I can just continue without losing my toon a little xp loss is allright. But if I would play HC and I lose my characters to freezes and desynch and also a loooot of hours gone , I would quit, I would not support the game and I would never turn back.
All my friends who tried out PoE left long time ago because of desynch, and I was not able to convince them to stay with an argument like "it happens somethimes and it is ok". Because it is not ok, open your eyes. They agreed that PoE is a better game like D3, but they prefer to have a smooth gameplay rather than die to game issues.
I remember when Kripp interviewed Chris and Kripp complained about movement skills being useless because they cause desynch and Chris absolutely agreed but the fact is that nothing has changed since then. It was almost 2 years ago. There were so many threads and videos discussing this and I dont understand why it is still present. Like for real ? Why D3 or TL2 has absolutly no problem with this ? Why other online games dont ? I played a lot of other online games aswell and PoE is the only one where I am experiencing this.
I am no programmer nor a computer expert, but I believe that in the modern days of 2014 technical issues can be solved easily. Maybe they just dont want to do it because it is a lot of work, and maybe it means to shut down the servers for a while and maybe they are afraid to lose players in the meantime. I dont know, but there must eb a way. I would really like to see an official statement about this, because I crashed multiple times aswell and I am not using a 3rd party program in the background while playing.
I am also very mad at GGG, instead of fixing the problem they encourage people to use alt+f4 on reddit. Like wtf seriously ? Is that how the game is meant to be played in your opinion ? Any regular gamer would say hell no, only hard PoE HC elitists would agree.

I play a game for almost 2 years now which I wont name here where a problem occured after a patch. It made the game unplayable at some points, the players complained but the devs didnt listened neither answered to topics on the forums. After a month the players made a revolution encouraging everyone to unite, dont buy items in the item mall until they fix the problem. Within a week the devs started to answer ( interesting right ? ) and in another week the problem was fixed and everyone was happy. I wonder how much $ they lost during that two weeks. I am just waiting when something like this will happen here...
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Aug 31, 2014, 8:20:31 AM
[removed by support]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 1, 2014, 6:08:05 AM
"
StormHunter wrote:
[removed by support]

You're still bitter about that one thread 2 months ago? Let it go man.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 1, 2014, 6:07:53 AM
[removed by support]
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 1, 2014, 6:04:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info