Least expensive build able to farm atziri

anybody know what it is?
Poison arrow trapper, around 5 ex, don't know any less expensive builds.
You might be able to pull it off with a summoner using raging spirits or arc as a primary, but you're going to need rathpith globe minimum and necromantic aegis. Undying evangelists would also be extremely important in order to keep you alive.

I'd say about 1-2ex for rathpith globe, maybe 1ex-3ex for other gear depending on your luck with drops.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 30, 2014, 1:30:45 PM
WoE + BoR
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
You might be able to pull it off with a summoner using raging spirits or arc as a primary, but you're going to need rathpith globe minimum and necromantic aegis. Undying evangelists would also be extremely important in order to keep you alive.

I'd say about 1-2ex for rathpith globe, maybe 1ex-3ex for other gear depending on your luck with drops.

You could do it cheaper, I guess a +2 Fire, +1 to Gems staff might be all you need and getting it 5l isn't that hard. It should be enough to do Atziri with a bit of decent ES-gear.
Elemental Buzzsaw is pretty cheap (not more than a few ex) and even after the nerf should be Atziri capable.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
ele buzzsaw tanky at all? i hate being super squishy
WoEBoR. Theres a good guide in duelist forum.
"
Yun wrote:

I don't think there is any build that just tanks the stuff thrown at you in this fight. Most builds still have to be smart, maybe except the 1+ million dps crit-builds but those aren't exactly cheap.

If you want to be tanky it would be at the expense of dps if you still want to be cheap. The BoR build is on the tanky side, although I wouldn't try standing in Flameblasts those or not meant to be tanked.

But exspecially the good Flask Recovery in the BoR-Build propably allows a few mistakes more.

"

Ele Buzzsaw with Acrobatics and Lightning-Coil is very likely still tanky. Most Acrobatics-build using a shield would be able to do Atziri if they have enough dps, since they are the builds with the best mitigation. There isn't that much physical spell-damage in the Apex so that weakness doesn't affect you so much there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info