[Build 1.2.0] ZiocxOmega Aura Supply Supporter(9-11 Auras LowLife Blood magic, with Generosity)

I have a build similar to this but main skill is SRS, you should try also
"
bfhcorp85 wrote:
You probably the one who did the cheapest build with 11 auras,really nice work man!!
Awsome work for a 1rst guide man ;)
I have 2 suggestions to tell you:
1.Use a decent es shield and any high aps wand and put the 3L ps+iir+iir and use blood rage if you can,in that way you give power charges and frenzy charges too to your party mates.
2.Your build can do maps only in party,if i was in your place i would add a 2nd type of the build where you use srs or some zombies (any minion type) and a wand and do my 2nd suggesion to get power and frenzy charges and some iir/iiq.
*Blood rage give you abt 34% more attack speed at low life,idk if it does for ur minions too
I hope you like my 2 suggestions ;) keep it up
(btw ,can you tell us how much es and life u got left when u cast all the auras?)

Yea I wanted to see how much could be done with low life, while being cheap.

1, I think a High Es shield would be better in the long run for sure. But I was using the staff of dying breath for fun. More damage is always a + in Party :D. as for blood rage, That might be hard as I have only 3k Es with all the aura up, no for life(more ES If I wear a shield). Seeing how the new tree is out, I might be able to use with Zealot's Oath.

2, Yea adding some type a culling would be good, But my main goal was pure support(not added MF). Mions were an idea when leveling. But the big thing Was that it cost heath to cast, which in turn meant, I could not heal my ES back. Again this might not be the case in the new tree.

3, As for life and ES. I don't recall my life, but my Max ES was about 3k with no shield, and 4k with shield.

Thanks for the suggestiongs, It always great to see new ideas being added.

"
tempoltone wrote:
I have a build similar to this but main skill is SRS, you should try also

Would try it, But I deleted this guy. Will try to work it out again in the future, When I am not lazy.
♥ ~ Praise The Sun ~ ♥ // Note I rarely log into Main Site.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info