[1.2.1][HC] MrKasor's Crit Ash Shot Ranger (Cheap Newbie Friendly Guide)

Hey uh, is increased physical damage named physical projectile attack damage? That what I see in your gear and that what I found in game for now.
"
Hey uh, is increased physical damage named physical projectile attack damage? That what I see in your gear and that what I found in game for now.

Yes
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Just wanted to say thanks... I wanted to play ranger and so far the build has been working well.
using this build in beyond, currently lvl 66, reflect DOES hurt, ive had few close calls in merc :) fun build tho. idk how viable it is at high level maps (74+) tho...

my current gear, it aint nothing special

Spoiler
Last edited by azuazu on Sep 10, 2014, 12:25:08 AM
"
using this build in beyond, currently lvl 66, reflect DOES hurt, ive had few close calls in merc :) fun build tho. idk how viable it is at high level maps (74+) tho...

Yes can confirm elemental reflect hurts a shit ton. Will update the build soon been playing it and finding a few theories incorrect and in need of revision. Thankfully its only little things. For now I think Vaal Pact will make a come back late game. and Life Leech as well.

"
Just wanted to say thanks... I wanted to play ranger and so far the build has been working well.

No problem careful of ele reflect pacts and keep a lookout I will add a version number to the start of the thread and comment when I change the tree a tad to make up for the ele reflect ive been feeling lategame. Probably just life leech and vaal pact drop the aura cluster. Nothing too big but at the same time very safe.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
Changed Passive Tree for more physical damage and Vaal Pact over Vitality Aura and added Life Leech to the Skills section
questions...I have setup on a guy just to try for fun. Was trying to find a use to pyre and seen this post. Anyways why ice shot over fire arrow? besides the cone affect if you crit with burning arrow and ele prof ash will do more fire damage this way? Also why not weapon ele gem maybe? Extra damage from both hatred/ash. jwing!
Currently using this build on beyond after reeeping 3 times with arc/lightning strike builds.Lvl 77 atm and still going strong.Mapping is easy as hell as ice shot melts packs in 1-2 shots and puncture decimates rares/bosses.As far as ele reflect goes it's not that bad.So far the max that i've gotten my hp down do to reflect was about 2k with crit and that's on a BIG pack.Most of the time my hp doesn't even move when ice shoting reflect packs.

EDIT:Watch out for crashes lol.Just did zana's map that had witches and their spawn + fracture.Came across around 4 big packs+1 extra pack from rogue exile's guards.After firing 2 ice shots all 5 packs instantly fractured filling my whole screen with mobs and fire from prolif making me crash.
Last edited by ImKanger on Sep 14, 2014, 6:43:28 AM
"
questions...I have setup on a guy just to try for fun. Was trying to find a use to pyre and seen this post. Anyways why ice shot over fire arrow? besides the cone affect if you crit with burning arrow and ele prof ash will do more fire damage this way? Also why not weapon ele gem maybe? Extra damage from both hatred/ash. jwing!

Pyre is just meh I mean it makes ele prolif moot and would only suggest it for cowards trail where you dont want corpses. I personally Enjoy ice shots cone so thats why I use it over fire arrow. Its better to scale physical damage since ice shot scales off this.

"
Currently using this build on beyond after reeeping 3 times with arc/lightning strike builds.Lvl 77 atm and still going strong.Mapping is easy as hell as ice shot melts packs in 1-2 shots and puncture decimates rares/bosses.As far as ele reflect goes it's not that bad.So far the max that i've gotten my hp down do to reflect was about 2k with crit and that's on a BIG pack.Most of the time my hp doesn't even move when ice shoting reflect packs.

EDIT:Watch out for crashes lol.Just did zana's map that had witches and their spawn + fracture.Came across around 4 big packs+1 extra pack from rogue exile's guards.After firing 2 ice shots all 5 packs instantly fractured filling my whole screen with mobs and fire from prolif making me crash.

Yes crashes on fractured maps are real. And reflect isn't that bad worse with ele reflect. Just Ripped again to something think it was a reflect pact off the screen mixed with a physical guy hitting me cuz I got one hit and it was completely unexpected. Would recommend Vaal Pact and Life Leech to avoid such things.
Do you have any idea why my 3dragons aint shocking mobs? are there are known issues with that? they simply burn and don't shock

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info