Small 1.2.1 Hotfix (29/08/2014 evening, NZ time)

While you're at it, please remove the fact that devourers are now guaranteed to be yellow - Just did riverways + blackwood on merciless and didn't encounter a single non-rare devourer. All 12 or something.

I'd rather have packs.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
While you're at it, please remove the fact that devourers are now guaranteed to be yellow - Just did riverways + blackwood on merciless and didn't encounter a single non-rare devourer. All 12 or something.

I'd rather have packs.

hahaha powerful crit + crit amplifier aura bam one shot
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
I would also like to know if the Storm Call beyond mobs have been changed? I prefer not to login before I know for sure.
scary storm call dudes from beyond. i have 75 lightning resist@normal and 3 shots almost killed me. 700+hp and 256es -_-
that's why we love you chris <3
crazy FPS drop and I see this >.<

I wonder if its related

Screen froze while facing the beyond boss now its patching >.<

(Don't know if I am alive or not)
Do you guys even Sleep?

Great piece of work loving every minute about the game so far !

Special thank you to all the developers and Staff Mod's Etc.
I'm 28 Years old and i have played My share and a lot more of games but Path of Exile is by far the best one se far Overall !!!~
Thanks Chris
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
Chris wrote:
We'll shortly be deploying a hotfix that further tweaks some balance values of Beyond Demons, substantially reduces loading lag that occurs when Beyond demons spawn and fixes a few other small problems that wouldn't normally get patch notes. This update doesn't require a restart, but next time you run your client it'll patch in a small amount of data related to the Beyond preloading.

The hotfix should be deployed within an hour of this post. I'm posting this in advance because I won't personally be in the office at the time the guys deploy it.

Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info