[2.0] Cheap, 5L Atziri Farmer - 22K TT DPS LMP Incinerate RF

2.0 Is released and brings with it some big changes. Incinerate has been significantly re-worked, but it is still a very good skill.

I have been playing the awakening and so still haven't got my Incinerate gems or aura's etc back to level 20 following the XP change. So all damage numbers are using level 19 incinerate.

Why this build? Because it is very easy to gear for. There is only one unique which is required. Rise of the Phoenix and that is cheap to get after a couple of weeks in any league.

2.0 Tree's
Spoiler

lvl 90

lvl 80

lvl 70

lvl 60

lvl 40

lvl 20

lvl 0

Bandit Rewards
Spoiler
Normal - Help Oak
Cruel - Kill All
Merciless - Kill All

Defense
Spoiler
This build is no longer Mind over Matter or Cloak of Defiance for it's defenses. You would have to try and use Ghost Reaver in order to recharge your ES pool. It is far too Gimicky to work well.
This build now has 200% Increased life off the Tree making up for the effective life you used to get from CoD. So you end up with around 5.5K Life easily. Can push that to 6K Life easily with the right gear.
We are now not limited to ES Gear, so you can put on Armour gear! And you're not tied to any unique chest piece, you can now wear a high armor, high life/resist chest piece which makes gearing even easier!

Offense
Spoiler
5L Incinerate > LMP > Fast Casting > Spell Echo > Added Chaos
6L Incinerate > LMP > Fast Casting > Spell Echo > Added Chaos > Fire Penetration

With level 19 Gems I have 22K Incinerate with LMP, you can swap LMP for Faster Projectiles/Slower Projectiles for Bosses for extra damage. Slower Proj can push you to 30K Single Stream Easily.

2.0 Gear
Spoiler

Gearing Basics
Spoiler
So far I just threw together some gear that I had, no real attempt to maximize the potential in anyway. With 2.0 and running righteous fire you are going to want to run as much life on gear as possible. The only unique that is required for this build is Rise of the Phoenix. Apart from that you're free to run whatever you wish. You can run Cybil's paw(which got a buff), you can run a rare fire damage/spell damage wand. You can run Doryani's Catalyst for your weapon, it really depends on what you have available. All will work well. You want as much armor as you can on whatever you choose, previously we were weak against physical damage, now we are strong. The champions in the Atziri fight are no longer the hardest part of this fight for us.

Required Gear
Spoiler

Spoiler

My Current Gear(Atziri Killed)
Spoiler

Aura's
Spoiler
Anger - Lots of fire damage added to your spell
Purity of fire - Required to run Righteous Fire
Clarity - Required for mana regen

Why Righteous Fire
Spoiler
It is the easiest way to scale Spell Damage, it almost doubles your incinerate DPS while also providing you with extra damage in the circle of your RF itself which assists with killing melee attackers. Having a high life regen is also fantastic, as you can double down on your pots. Smash a health pot and a Ruby Flask togeher and your life regen sky rockets. You are back to full health almost instantly.

Atziri
Spoiler
Killed Atziri easy peasy, no deaths to Vaal or Champs, Couple of deaths to Atziri through being lazy.
Champs are significantly easier in 2.0 for this build as we now have a lot of armor. So we are able to withstand physical damage a lot better.
Atziri herself is the most dificult, expect a couple of deaths the first time you fight her as you learn the fight and timing with the new meta.

***Updated Passive Tree's for leveling
Last edited by AngryCustard on Jul 27, 2015, 8:05:53 PM
Why spell dmg and not cast speed at start?
I was going to convert my flame totem Witch over to this but couldnt regret enough nodes so decided to start over. I was wondering why no fire damage nodes like Heart of Flame or Fire Walker?
IGN: DabrixRN
"
POEhavshiy wrote:
Why spell dmg and not cast speed at start?

Using Incinerate with a stone of Laz, Cybils's paw and any additional caste speed you can craft onto gear will easily get incinerate casting 11-12 times a second using Spell Echo. You want to increase the damage per hit, by stacking on spell damage.

"
Thomasmgp wrote:
I was going to convert my flame totem Witch over to this but couldnt regret enough nodes so decided to start over. I was wondering why no fire damage nodes like Heart of Flame or Fire Walker?

There is already plenty of spell damage, from gear and from the tree. You want spell damage over fire damage as you want to increase the total damage of the spell not just the fire portion.

Spending the 6 points to get the fire damage at the top of the witch tree means you have 6 points less to get gear health/block nodes. This build also gains a small increase in damage from block nodes, so you're better off spending the points there.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Aug 31, 2014, 8:42:13 PM
Thanks for the info!
Last edited by LiraKitty on Aug 31, 2014, 11:00:27 PM
atziri kill video?
ElysiumGate POE Klán:
http://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/91153

IGN: RedDuh
"
sandor555 wrote:
atziri kill video?

As stated, this character is still leveling in Rampage. Once I have reached level 85 and can start Atziri I'll post a video then.
Why are you using LMP instead of GMP?
"
tuebjensen wrote:

You can use either LMP or GMP, however you lose 50% DPS with GMP vs 30% from LMP. When using LMP against a single target at close range, you'll gain DPS overall becuase all three streams of incinerate will hit the boss. With GMP, the two outside streams won't be contributing any DPS so all you're gaining is extra area, which is only good against white packs. LMP is wide enough to engulf most white packs. Basically LMP > GMP.

"
AngryCustard wrote:
"
tuebjensen wrote:

You can use either LMP or GMP, however you lose 50% DPS with GMP vs 30% from LMP. When using LMP against a single target at close range, you'll gain DPS overall becuase all three streams of incinerate will hit the boss. With GMP, the two outside streams won't be contributing any DPS so all you're gaining is extra area, which is only good against white packs. LMP is wide enough to engulf most white packs. Basically LMP > GMP.

Ok, ty :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info