Content Update 1.2.1 is Now Live!

like the new multiple crafting mods. and that bear.

having all pets roaming freely in my hideout would probably result in a fight on who is my favourite pet, with the kiwi winning eventually.
Chris Wilson in Ice Bucket video has 94 cold resist and he is waering Dream Fragments Ring
"
DarkClover wrote:
Or maybe increase the discount percentage. That way i could contribute more to this effort.

a increased discount is just getting you more for your money. not neccessarily resulting in you spending more.
eight masters?
@wulfgar_red
"
cronus wrote:

having all pets roaming freely in my hideout would probably result in a fight on who is my favourite pet, with the kiwi winning eventually.

haha, this :)
Can't wait to get them on the Loose in the Hideout ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Make some verdant portal, that wd be awesome! Too much lighting, flashing, shining sh**
"
cronus wrote:
"
DarkClover wrote:
Or maybe increase the discount percentage. That way i could contribute more to this effort.

a increased discount is just getting you more for your money. not neccessarily resulting in you spending more.

yes, but that way i could consider spending to get more than not spend at all...
My point is that i would like to use more MTX if offered at a lower price.
..really considering to spend money on that bear. :D

Now wolf please!!!
3.4 GB patch?that is insane.Almost size vanilla game.
"
L3Gi0naR wrote:
3.4 GB patch?that is insane.Almost size vanilla game.

It is, sounds that you have a problem with your game data... my patch was ~70Mb or so.
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info