OT invasion, what happens beyond the onslaught of my old nemesis?

"
Moonyu wrote:
I quit PoE.

Now I just haunt OT.

Splendid. I don't want to ride a goat that plays games all the time. I don't even know how the goat would press any buttons.

That, and you know your ways around here.

Spoiler
Nobody said anything about me using the names of all Temp. Hardcore Leagues in the Title. :(
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Spoiler
didn't notice.
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
Hardlicker wrote:

He finally gave in.

No. It just stop being fun. I still go the other forums to read occasionally, but I don't post there. I left the game, so I lost my privileges to complain.

Although as a forum user, you could still complain about the quality of the complaining you are subject to reading. But most critics aren't active in the field they are critiquing anyway.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
Although as a forum user, you could still complain about the quality of the complaining you are subject to reading. But most critics aren't active in the field they are critiquing anyway.

Doesn't seem right to continue to tell them what I think they are doing wrong once I leave. Here I am directly asked about it so I don't mind explaining why. But to post in General or Feedback now is disingenuous.

Even though I am sorely tempted to when I read the go play D3 replies to anyone that has a complaint. Want to tell the little douches to make me. Oh well.
Fuckin hippies.
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
Fuckin hippies.

What? WE agree on something? *head explodes*
I'd be fine with I_NO riding me *wink*
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
I'd be fine with I_NO riding me *wink*

Your child would be I_Fire_No_Kid, and he would be the Stewart to someones Butthead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhY8ocsnHSI
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Aug 28, 2014, 6:35:46 PM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I hope you get it guys.

I am here to cause trouble.

I plan to hook up with The Rapscallion and ride the Old Goat.

And I plan to destroy Kinikuman while I am at it.

HC4LIFE Yo.

Rapscallion = TheWretch

Old Goat = MoonYu

Kinikuman = BerMalBerIst (you know, because Kiniku=Muscle and he uses Schwarzenegger Pics)

OT invasion(3rd HC league), what happens beyond(4th HC league) the onslaught(1st HC league) of my old nemesis(2nd HC league).

I thought I clear this up, before it's forever forgotten.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
You should talk to [Removed by support] He can help you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info